Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Animal Lover on LSD and Cough Syrup Rescues Dog from Imaginary Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank goodness he was there to help..

http://wnyt.com/news/michael-orchard-man...?cat=10114
Man I Salute you, You out did me on weird stories.........

Worst I ever did on LSD (no cough syrup) was have a convo with a rock........

I had to stay on my couch for a half day cause my floor was fire and I was drenched in gasoline

Edit.. there has to be some sort of co-relation between lsd and fire..
On the plus side, you've got to give this guy a gold star for bravery. I mean, a normal man would run from flames. This dude Steve McQueened his BMW (!) through a fence then kicked in the door of what he thought was a house engulfed in flames to run inside and save the dog. That's impressive.

Quote:Man I Salute you, You out did me on weird stories.........

Worst I ever did on LSD (no cough syrup) was have a convo with a rock........

I witnessed a 6ft tall cat perched outside my window before. it had a flowing purple mane and claimed to be a prophet of some kind. Put me off drugs for a few weeks.
I saw a pink elephant coming at me like a flying monkey out of the corner of the room after taking a percodan when I broke my leg....it's probably a good thing I stay away from anything stronger!!
Quote:I saw a pink elephant coming at me like a flying monkey out of the corner of the room after taking a percodan when I broke my leg....it's probably a good thing I stay away from anything stronger!!

Broken leg? Please tell me it won you a trophy in an [BLEEP] kicking contest.
Quote:I had to stay on my couch for a half day cause my floor was fire and I was drenched in gasoline

Edit.. there has to be some sort of co-relation between lsd and fire..

Generally the relationship is between your subconscious and concious minds and how you relate internally to the the world around you. As it pertains to fire or animals there's probay some underlying fear or desire that the drug exacerbated.
Yeah.. never had an hallucinations with fire. But I've seen some nutty [BLEEP].
I always laughed so much that my belly hurt the next day. I never had a bad trip.

It's hard to convey the true terror of a bad trip.
Quote:I always laughed so much that my belly hurt the next day. I never had a bad trip.

I've had a couple. Pretty similar to my explanation above, but when I was a weekend warrior in my younger days, most of the time I'd drop a blotter and laugh till my face felt like it was gonna fall off.. Seems like for me, it was one extreme or the other. No gray area.
Last trip I took, July 18th 1990, I was at a Grateful Dead concert in Indiana. A Girl with long blonde curly hair was dancing in front of me. She turned in to Medussa. Then I had a convo with the rock

Quote:Last trip I took, July 18th 1990, I was at a Grateful Dead concert in Indiana. A Girl with long blonde curly hair was dancing in front of me. She turned in to Medussa. Then I had a convo with the rock

Maybe the rock was one of her victims.
Wow... I'm pretty messed up when it comes to Codeine or Oramorph...

Glad I don't do any harder stuff!!

Although Oramorph is pretty strong..

I can't take prescription sleep meds or I hallucinate. Ambien had me seeing Bambi and Thumper playing on my wall like a movie was being projected. Then I was in the middle of my double bed and thought I was floating over a vast black hole and if I moved at all I would fall into the hole and never been seen again. Pretty crappy stuff for an insomniac.
Quote:I always laughed so much that my belly hurt the next day. I never had a bad trip.
And sore jaws!

Best time I ever had, multiple people seeing the same [BLEEP]. We were on a boat! In the middle of the woods, on a dude's trailer porch...

Good times
Quote:I witnessed a 6ft tall cat perched outside my window before. it had a flowing purple mane and claimed to be a prophet of some kind. Put me off drugs for a few weeks.

Quitter.
Whoa....I did not mean to come in here.

Goodbye!

Quote:Quitter.

Was a dark point in my life quitting. Now I've been non-sober for 12 years straight and feeling great!