Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Corrupt business complaints thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st up Hewlett Packard. Avoid them like the plague.

We sent a laptop back to HP under warranty to be repaired. They promised a 10 day repair and then sat on it for nearly three weeks, until I contacted them. At which point they refused to honor the warranty.
(11-21-2018, 01:11 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]1st up Hewlett Packard. Avoid them like the plague.

We sent a laptop back to HP under warranty to be repaired. They promised a 10 day repair and then sat on it for nearly three weeks, until I contacted them. At which point they refused to honor the warranty.

What reason did they give for not honoring the warranty? Just curious.
(11-22-2018, 08:33 AM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2018, 01:11 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]1st up Hewlett Packard. Avoid them like the plague.

What reason did they give for not honoring the warranty? Just curious.

Claimed user damage.

The damage was caused by a small flaw in the product which got progressively worse every time it was opened and closed, not by anything we did other than use it as it was supposed to be used.