Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pitch count on how many games Kessler plays before being put on IR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vote!
First quarter of first game.
Yep, Bortles will be back as the starter soon. No way Kessler at 6'1" 215 lbs is going to survive the worst pass blocking o-line in Jaguars history.
We may not even attempt a pass until the hail mary at the end of the game.
I heard they will be lining up in punt formation to give Kessler more time.
If you look closely you can barely see what will be left of Kessler after the second play from scrimmage.

[Image: 6936710-3x2-700x467.jpg]
Great thread is great.
Ok lets see who wins the poll!
I said three games but after the first quarter, I am thinking thats about 2.5 too much.
(11-26-2018, 04:14 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, Bortles will be back as the starter soon.  No way Kessler at 6'1" 215 lbs is going to survive the worst pass blocking o-line in Jaguars history.

He's already taking a beating. He looks like he already doesn't want to be out there.
He's probably going to last until next game, but probably not going to survive the rush Thursday night.
What's bad is our 3 best lineman are the ones that are out
(11-26-2018, 04:14 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, Bortles will be back as the starter soon. 

(12-02-2018, 03:13 PM)Steelers Beaches Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2018, 04:14 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, Bortles will be back as the starter soon.  No way Kessler at 6'1" 215 lbs is going to survive the worst pass blocking o-line in Jaguars history.

He's already taking a beating. He looks like he already doesn't want to be out there.

Lots of fail all over this thread.
(12-02-2018, 03:13 PM)Steelers Beaches Wrote: [ -> ]

Thought he had a concussion at 1 point there but he was shaking his head at the fact that there was no blocking.

Blake standing on the sideline thinking...

"Cryotherapy bro. Cryotherapy."