Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Texans run over Titans, maintain lead in AFC South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Texans run over Titans, maintain lead in AFC South

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-afc-south

The Houston Texans (8-3) kept their distance from the AFC South pack on Monday evening, running through the Tennessee Titans (5-6) en route to a 34-17 victory, Houston's eighth consecutive win.
Texans are garbage. Tacks are just more garbage.
Seriously?
Your team got gashed yet again.
(11-27-2018, 05:56 AM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously?

They sure did. Vrabels defense. Who woulda thought...
(11-27-2018, 01:18 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Texans are garbage. Tacks are just more garbage.

(11-27-2018, 07:29 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 05:56 AM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously?

They sure did. Vrabels defense. Who woulda thought...

We told you he was garbage.

(11-27-2018, 01:18 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Texans are garbage. Tacks are just more garbage.

You sound bitter......

You sound bitter......

Didn't and weren't you the one who crowed all offseason and told everyone that the Titans are SB bound? You did say that right?

Hell the coach that y'all fired had a better record and even reached the playoffs..
(11-27-2018, 02:58 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]

Didn't and weren't you the one who crowed all offseason and told everyone that the Titans are SB bound? You did say that right?

Hell the coach that y'all fired had a better record and even reached the playoffs..

Actually no, and i didnt fire anyone. Grow up dude
(11-27-2018, 03:20 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 02:58 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't and weren't you the one who crowed all offseason and told everyone that the Titans are SB bound? You did say that right?

Actually no, and i didnt fire anyone. Grow up dude

Accuse me.. for the butthurt people in the room.. your team fired the man, which you clearly supported and talked massive crap about how they were SB bound now, because of said firing. (You know the man that you blamed all of your offensive failures on) Now they aren't even playoff bound. Honestly the Colts scare me more than your lowly Titans. Now that's one thing that I'll admit I was wrong about.. I thought Luck was finished and I was (And everyone else) wrong about that.. dude is beasting.

Now you grow the hell up and stop pointing out technicalities when everyone else here clearly knows what the hell I meant with my original post. I mean obviously you have no authority or ability to actually fire a NFL head coach, despite how much you supported that decision.
(11-27-2018, 03:42 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 03:20 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Actually no, and i didnt fire anyone. Grow up dude

Accuse me.. for the butthurt people in the room.. your team fired the man, which you clearly supported and talked massive crap about how they were SB bound now, because of said firing..now they aren't even playoff bound. Honestly the Colts scare me more than your lowly Titans. Now that's one thing that I'll admit I was wrong about.. I thought Luck was finished and I was (And everyone else) wrong about that.. dude is beasting.

Now you grow the hell up and stop pointing out technicalities when everyone else here clearly knows what the hell I meant with my original post.

Nobody cares. Everybody knows your texans will be one and done just like every year they manage to barely make the playoffs. Then next year you'll play the first place schedule instead of the last place schedule. Texans suck. Titans suck. Jags suck. Colts are sucking less
(11-27-2018, 04:00 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 03:42 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Accuse me.. for the butthurt people in the room.. your team fired the man, which you clearly supported and talked massive crap about how they were SB bound now, because of said firing..now they aren't even playoff bound. Honestly the Colts scare me more than your lowly Titans. Now that's one thing that I'll admit I was wrong about.. I thought Luck was finished and I was (And everyone else) wrong about that.. dude is beasting.

Now you grow the hell up and stop pointing out technicalities when everyone else here clearly knows what the hell I meant with my original post.

Nobody cares. Everybody knows your texans will be one and done just like every year they manage to barely make the playoffs.  Then next year you'll play the first place schedule instead of the last place schedule. Texans suck. Titans suck. Jags suck. Colts are sucking less

And yet.. it still beats the alternative doesn't it?

Texans like the Colts actually have a franchise QB.. you have (accuse me technical guy) the Titans now have the worst type of starting QB.. the type of QB who doesn't completely crap the bed, but strings you along, thus delaying the process of finding a real solution at the position.

I hate to break it to you, but Mariota is not the answer.. not in this division and league. I'd take him as a backup though.
(11-27-2018, 04:12 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 04:00 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody cares. Everybody knows your texans will be one and done just like every year they manage to barely make the playoffs.  Then next year you'll play the first place schedule instead of the last place schedule. Texans suck. Titans suck. Jags suck. Colts are sucking less

Texans like the Colts actually have a franchise QB.. you have (accuse me technical guy) the Titans now have the worst type of starting QB.. the type of QB who doesn't completely crap the bed, but strings you along, thus delaying the process of finding a real solution at the position.

I hate to break it to you, but Mariota is not the answer.. not in this division and league. I'd take him as a backup though.

Yeah we'll see how long vince carries your franchise. Do you guys have another racist owner to take mcnairs place?
(11-27-2018, 04:00 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody cares. Everybody knows your texans will be one and done just like every year they manage to barely make the playoffs.  Then next year you'll play the first place schedule instead of the last place schedule. Texans suck. Titans suck. Jags suck. Colts are sucking less

Check out this guy licking Watson's jock after less than a full season lol.  Thought you were too busy serving the country to post this week?
(11-27-2018, 04:18 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 04:12 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]And yet.. it still beats the alternative doesn't it?

Check out this guy licking Watson's jock after less than a full season lol.  Thought you were too busy serving the country to post this week?

That was just in case the titans won.
(11-27-2018, 04:19 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 04:18 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Check out this guy licking Watson's jock after less than a full season lol.  Thought you were too busy serving the country to post this week?

That was just in case the titans won.

Oh we all know that.
(11-27-2018, 04:21 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 04:19 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]That was just in case the titans won.

Oh we all know that.

Like i said, everybody knows...

And i never accused you of being a technical guy  ..  Laughing
(11-27-2018, 04:15 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 04:12 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]And yet.. it still beats the alternative doesn't it?

Yeah we'll see how long vince carries your franchise. Do you guys have another racist owner to take mcnairs place?

First of all.. #$%@ You!

What has Bob McNair ever said or done that was ever racist? Answer that question moron. I'm so sick of this millennial generation.. might as well call them the vaginal generation.. seriously list one damn thing that Bob McNair ever said or did that was ever racist [BLEEP]. I can't wait to see what you try to bring up.

Second.. didn't y'all draft Vince?.. because I distinctively remember our franchise passing on his [BLEEP] while it was your double bird flipping late idiot owner who drafted the black Tim Tebow in some twisted attempt to try to stick it to this city.. what a absolute failure that was. Watson is not Vince Young.. unlike Vince Young, he doesn't look like Uncle Rico trying to throw a damn football and is looking to pass before he runs.
Enjoy the loss morons. And yes I'll keep on serving our country.

What's hilarious to me is how none of you can account for my absence after a 3, no 4, no 5, no 6, no 7 game winning streak and even after our damn owner died!

What a joke, but I'll keep doing my service for you.
(11-27-2018, 04:52 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 04:15 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah we'll see how long vince carries your franchise. Do you guys have another racist owner to take mcnairs place?

First of all.. #$%@ You!

What has Bob McNair ever said or done that was ever racist? Answer that question moron. I'm so sick of this millennial generation.. might as well call them the vaginal generation.. seriously list one damn thing that Bob McNair ever said or did that was ever racist [BLEEP]. I can't wait to see what you try to bring up.

Second.. didn't y'all draft Vince?.. because I distinctively remember our franchise passing on his [BLEEP] while it was your double bird flipping late idiot owner who drafted the black Tim Tebow in some twisted attempt to try to stick it to this city.. what a absolute failure that was. Watson is not Vince Young.. unlike Vince Young, he doesn't look like Uncle Rico trying to throw a damn football and is looking to pass before he runs.
Looks like the racism doesn't stop with the owner lol.  Careful bud...your hood is showing.
(11-27-2018, 04:52 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2018, 04:15 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah we'll see how long vince carries your franchise. Do you guys have another racist owner to take mcnairs place?

First of all.. #$%@ You!

hello Turndownforwatt.  I told the other jags fans here we should've drafted watson. he was on the board still at that time. everyone here told me it was a bad idea. he won a champtionship that makes him a chamption.  He will get Texans a ring before the jags get one. even the lowely clevland browns have a better chance at a super bowl win then jags do.  we could've had us a actual real qb,but no we pass u a super bowl winning qb again.
While this thread is entertaining watching the girls have a slap fest.  Tone it down, keep it civil and respectful.
Pages: 1 2