Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Injuries: Jalen Ramsey (knee) not expected to practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Injuries: Jalen Ramsey (knee) not expected to practice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...o-practice

The Jacksonville Jaguars announced cornerback Jalen Ramsey (knee) is not expected to practice on Wednesday ahead of their Week 13 matchup against the Indianapolis Colts. That, and more injury updates ar
I think the players that are playing hurt will start to not want to play going forward and risk further injury. Jalen has been playing hurt probably and now is like, "well, the hell with this!" lol
"And the hits just keep onnnnn comin'!"
(11-28-2018, 12:14 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the players that are playing hurt will start to not want to play going forward and risk further injury. Jalen has been playing hurt probably and now is like, "well, the hell with this!" lol

Hopefully we don't have players with this kind of attitude. Competitors should want to compete and most do. I doubt Ramsey is thinking like you suggest.
(11-28-2018, 12:14 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the players that are playing hurt will start to not want to play going forward and risk further injury. Jalen has been playing hurt probably and now is like, "well, the hell with this!" lol

I highly doubt that is the case.

However, the team may become extra cautious with certain players in order to risk further unnecessary injury.
Ramsey wants to play the Colts. He would want to try to erase the first game against the Colts...
(11-28-2018, 01:14 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hopefully we don't have players with this kind of attitude. Competitors should want to compete and most do. I doubt Ramsey is thinking like you suggest.
I agree 100% if they aren't injured. But playing hurt makes it easier to become fully hurt or making the injury much worse. So I agree with what you say in general, but to prevent further feeding that damn injury bug, I wouldn't mind sitting some folks to let them heal.
short week after the clots too...Thursday night we have the tacks
in their house.
(11-28-2018, 04:08 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]short week after the clots too...Thursday night we have the tacks
in their house.

Yup, they got 2 games in the next 8 days.