Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Duval County Slot Machines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Referendum is in the ballot.

Does it pass?
It should, but Jacksonville has a knack for not doing things it should do.
No.
Not if FBC has anything to say about it.
Oh no. We're going to look like South Carolina.  It's like I stop off on I95 to got to the restroom and get bomarded with boiled peanuts and slot machines.

I hope so.
Quote:Oh no. We're going to look like South Carolina. It's like I stop off on I95 to got to the restroom and get bomarded with boiled peanuts and slot machines.

Only allowed at Best Bet in Arlington
Quote:Oh no. We're going to look like South Carolina.  It's like I stop off on I95 to got to the restroom and get bomarded with boiled peanuts and slot machines.

Hey now...don't be ragging on boiled peanuts!!!
I don't see why it shouldn't pass although I really don't care one way or the other.

Quote:Hey now...don't be ragging on boiled peanuts!!!

This^

Cajun for me please
Quote:This^

Cajun for me please

You just like dem nutz.
Quote:You just like dem nutz.

Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.

~jdub
Quote:Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.

~jdub

Hahahahaha. Boom!
Quote:Oh no. We're going to look like South Carolina. It's like I stop off on I95 to got to the restroom and get bomarded with boiled peanuts and slot machines.

They are an embarrassment. Vote no.
Quote:They are an embarrassment. Vote no.
They are all over the place in Oregon. In bars, bowling alleys, some eateries. There are even whole little places just for them. It's not much of problem I don't think but It's kind of sad some of the people you see just sitting at them and you know they have their seat there every day.