Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Domestic Terrorist Group Thwarted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/14/three-kansas-men-calling-themselves-crusaders-charged-in-terror-plot-targeting-muslim-immigants/?0p19G=c&utm_term=.69cc0e7ee4cb'>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/14/three-kansas-men-calling-themselves-crusaders-charged-in-terror-plot-targeting-muslim-immigants/?0p19G=c&utm_term=.69cc0e7ee4cb</a>

Other sites covering this story have some of the more colorful dialogue these hatemongers used. They planned on parking 4 vehicles around a building and bragged about the likelihood of killing one-year olds with no remorse. Apparently, this would "wake people up" and "take our country back" from.. who the white people who stole it first? The rhetoric gets amped up to levels where people start believing every damn conspiracy theory out there and justify a massacre in their own small minds. If these people really want to be called Crusaders, they should have to leave white bread county and head to the Middle East. See how that works out for them.

I thought we didn't want bombings to happen over here like they happen overseas. Welp.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/14/three-kansas-men-calling-themselves-crusaders-charged-in-terror-plot-targeting-muslim-immigants/?0p19G=c&utm_term=.69cc0e7ee4cb'>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/14/three-kansas-men-calling-themselves-crusaders-charged-in-terror-plot-targeting-muslim-immigants/?0p19G=c&utm_term=.69cc0e7ee4cb</a>

Other sites covering this story have some of the more colorful dialogue these hatemongers used. They planned on parking 4 vehicles around a building and bragged about the likelihood of killing one-year olds with no remorse. Apparently, this would "wake people up" and "take our country back" from.. who the white people who stole it first? The rhetoric gets amped up to levels where people start believing every damn conspiracy theory out there and justify a massacre in their own small minds. If these people really want to be called Crusaders, they should have to leave white bread county and head to the Middle East. See how that works out for them.

I thought we didn't want bombings to happen over here like they happen overseas. Welp.

I think if Trump loses, we'll see a lot more of this type of stuff, because he is feeding his supporters a steady stream of conspiracy theories about how the election is being stolen by a global shadow group of bankers and wall streeters.  Like the other day he said the New York Times was running lies about him, and his reasoning was that Carlos Slim, the Mexican billionaire, is the largest individual shareholder in the New York Times, and he's also Mexican, so therefore, there's your proof. 

The country is being stolen by an international cartel, this is why we have the second amendment, so....   like that.  God knows what will happen. 
This is precisely the hate filled rhetoric Bannon would love to see take over our country. He has Trumps head with this nonsense. Now they are spreading be message nationwide.

Given me hidden emails any day.
Any future terror attempts on the US are Trumps fault. When they are thwarted, Clinton should be praised.
Quote:Any future terror attempts on the US are Trumps fault. When they are thwarted, Clinton should be praised.

It's unfair to blame Trump specifically. The rhetoric has been around well before he stole the spotlight and amplified the message.
Democrat operatives.
Quote:It's unfair to blame Trump specifically. The rhetoric has been around well before he stole the spotlight and amplified the message.

The message does not need amplifying. It was a problem long before he entered the political arena.
Quote:The message does not need amplifying. It was a problem long before he entered the political arena.

It was a problem. Trump gave it a face for these people to rally around. I'm not blaming Trump for something that already existed. He just fanned the flames. You cannot deny he amplified the message at his rallies. But he was just watering seeds which he didn't plant.
It's Obama's fault.  He's not willing to say "Christian Terrorists".  The Christian Communities need to be policing themselves. The biased news media won't even mention their religion.  Despite them calling themselves 'Crusaders'

and the actual crusades that happened 1000 years ago. that was Trump's fault too.  he fanned the flames. we know time travel is possible, so they must have delivered his message from the future, back in time, and the pope heard it.  this guy CANNOT be elected.

Quote:It's Obama's fault.  He's not willing to say "Christian Terrorists".  The Christian Communities need to be policing themselves. The biased news media won't even mention their religion.  Despite them calling themselves 'Crusaders'

you really couldn't be happier about this
Quote:you really couldn't be happier about this

The FBI stopped them, so the Christian Community did in fact stop them.
Quote:The FBI stopped them, so the Christian Community did in fact stop them.

surely the people who gave the tips to catch these guys were Hillary voters... there is no other possibility
so let me get this straight.  We have Terror attacks in malls and on the streets of the country so frequently the news has stopped covering them.  Someone gets pissed about it and It's TRUMP'S fault?  LOL!

I just love how the usual suspects take something completely non partisan and immediately make it about Right vs. Left.
Quote:I just love how the usual suspects take something completely non partisan and immediately make it about Right vs. Left.

Yeah, the intent was clearly non partisan...
Quote:I just love how the usual suspects take something completely non partisan and immediately make it about Right vs. Left.

Yep...the first two posts after op got the ball going.
Quote:Yep...the first two posts after op got the ball going.

Wasn't my intent for this to be about political parties. That's not where the focus should be when a story like this comes out. Americans going after other Americans they don't really know and bragging about the likelihood of killing infants is pretty morbid.
Quote:Yep...the first two posts after op got the ball going.

I don't apologize. Bannon is a [BLEEP]. Infowars and Breitbart are exactly part of reason for this crap.
I'm glad these scum bags were stopped.  I hope they rot in jail.  Attacking anyone for thier religious beliefs is wrong.  I, for one, will not think every white man in Kansas is a terrorist.

It's a shame that some people think every Muslim is a terrorist.  

Pages: 1 2