Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Titans Thursday Night score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like the Jags here 16-10

-I trust Kessler More than Blake:  More accurate and less wreckless with the football.  

-Fournette with be a hammer after coming off a week's rest from suspension

-Defense has seemed to take it to another level
Jags defense has another strong showing but Jags offense struggles just as much as last game and only manages 2 first downs in the entire game.

Jags 3
Titans 10
As bad as the tacks offense has been at times, the jags have been much worse. I see the tacks beating the jags into oblivion..
Tacks 27
Jags 4 (tacks give em 2 safeties just to make em feel better)
42-10 Jags.
If he defense plays like yesterday, I honestly could see a much closer game than I would have before. The offense was atrocious still, so.....

Jags - 16
Tacks - 20
(12-03-2018, 03:24 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]As bad as the tacks offense has been at times, the jags have been much worse. I see the tacks beating the jags into oblivion..
Tacks 27
Jags 4  (tacks give em 2 safeties just to make em feel better)

Difference between Tacks and Jags, Jags are playing with no O-Line (3rd stringers at this point), 2 of the starting RB's out for majority of season, we have towel managers playing our WR spot...  Our starting offense ranked as 5th best last year with no major injuries.  Your offense is just garbage with Mariota.  Your starting WR quit the team because he didn't want to play with that bum anymore.  "King Henry" is a bust and DL is not far behind.
6-3 Titans
Kessler dinks and dunks displaying his Joe Montana accuracy. Jaguars win 10 to 3. Further solidifying Marrone future as the Jaguars head coach.
(12-03-2018, 04:03 PM)KingJones Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2018, 03:24 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]As bad as the tacks offense has been at times, the jags have been much worse. I see the tacks beating the jags into oblivion..
Tacks 27
Jags 4  (tacks give em 2 safeties just to make em feel better)

Difference between Tacks and Jags, Jags are playing with no O-Line (3rd stringers at this point), 2 of the starting RB's out for majority of season, we have towel managers playing our WR spot...  Our starting offense ranked as 5th best last year with no major injuries.  Your offense is just garbage with Mariota.  Your starting WR quit the team because he didn't want to play with that bum anymore.  "King Henry" is a bust and DL is not far behind.

That wr who quit.. where is he now? Funny i didnt see that bum anywhere on the field yesterday.
And the injury excuse? Seriously? All i heard from you guys all offseason was how deep you were. Draft for the future, not for need? Something like that

Good job beating the colts though. Glad they didnt kick the field goals. Would have beat you 9-6 like the tacks did..
Its tacks/jags week. And we only have 3 days to talk trash.
Are these bums wearing their alternate "color rush" for this one?
6-0 Titans
17 - 10 Titans
(12-03-2018, 04:16 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Its tacks/jags week. And we only have 3 days to talk trash.

Real talk Dave: What's the deal with Conklin?  His ACL still bothering him?  He's looked OFF since he's been back
(12-03-2018, 04:16 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Its tacks/jags week. And we only have 3 days to talk trash.

I certainly hope not. Those things should be burned
(12-03-2018, 04:53 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]

Real talk Dave: What's the deal with Conklin?  His ACL still bothering him?  He's looked OFF since he's been back

Yep he's been off since he came back. Lots of folk been wanting kelly in there. Vrabel shuffled the interior line in the 2nd half yesterday so will see what happens going forward
Kessler is super safe with the football so the offense is very vanilla. However Fournette is a handful to handle all game.

We should be able to ride Fournette all game. He might end up with 30 carries like the backs had in the 1990s.

Jags - 16
Titans - 13
Jags follow up the lowest scoring game in the NFL since 2007 with a 5-0 BEATDOWN of the TACKS!!! Going to be an absolute BEATDOWN BOYS!!!
I can see the Jags defense putting up a good fight and holding the thumbtacks to around 13-17 points. Gotta dig deep with a number of guys playing banged up on a short week.

The tacks have been gashed on the ground by recent opponents and I imagine Fournette will break off a couple of big gainers and plenty of 3-5 yarders in between. Jags may rush for 150 or so even with this patchwork line.

If Kessler can hold up his end, I figure the Jags can scrape out a win.
35 - 6 jags

kessler out in 1st quarter BB5 Comes in lights them up.
Jags 13 Titans 7
Pages: 1 2 3