Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wouldn't it be lovely to hand the Tacks an L?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To hand the Tacks an L and sabotage their playoff hopes? (assuming they lose one more)
I for one would be ecstatic.
Yes it would

End the Texans win streak too
Bro at some point we need to beat Tennessee.
(12-04-2018, 02:22 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Bro at some point we need to beat Tennessee.

If we take 4 straight L's I'm gonna be day drunk at work all week
Well playing with the playoff simulator, a tack loss to the jags this wk pretty much ends their season.
However, any tack fan would tell you there is no way they win out. They will probably lose to the giants even if they beat the jags for the 4th straight time
(12-04-2018, 06:46 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Well playing with the playoff simulator, a tack loss to the jags this wk pretty much ends their season.
However, any tack fan would tell you there is no way they win out. They will probably lose to the giants even if they beat the jags for the 4th straight time

Playing with that simulator too much will make you go blind.
This is the only game left I really care to win. End the tacks ownage it's embarrassing at this point.
sorry but we cant allow this to happen.

tacks by 3 scores, mariota stiff arms ramsey into the next dimension
Bortles has been particularly error prone against the tacks which has really tilted things in their favor as of late. Since he isn't playing, their main hope will be some fumbles which is possible but we'll see. I pick a Jags W, something along the lines of 16-10.
(12-04-2018, 07:01 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2018, 06:46 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Well playing with the playoff simulator, a tack loss to the jags this wk pretty much ends their season.

Playing with that simulator too much will make you go blind.

Can you at least play with it until you need glasses?
With this QB situation, I don't expect us to win. Mariota seems to shine in primetime games as well. I think it will be along the lines of 27-14 Titans.
(12-05-2018, 11:56 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote: [ -> ]With this QB situation, I don't expect us to win. Mariota seems to shine in primetime games as well. I think it will be along the lines of 27-14 Titans.

You think Cody K and this offense can score 14?

Ill take that bet. Maybe 10.

Only caveat I can think of is the fact that 904nette will be back and should be fresh.
This sure is a golden opportunity to play the spoiler role by knocking off a division opponent. It would be sweet, but my confidence isn't exactly up there. In fantasy I'm at least currently planning to bench Dede Westbrook and TJ Yeldon.
(12-05-2018, 01:37 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]This sure is a golden opportunity to play the spoiler role by knocking off a division opponent. It would be sweet, but my confidence isn't exactly up there. In fantasy I'm at least currently planning to bench Dede Westbrook and TJ Yeldon.

Ugh!  If they're on your team, you're probably in last place anyway.  Might as well play them.
Any time we beat the tacks it's a good thing. Do I think we'll do it tomorrow night? Thursdays are not kind to the Jaguars. They have a chance if the defense shows up, and Fournette is ready to behave unless he's on the field with the ball in his hands. I'm not holding out much hope on a short week.
It was a bloodbath...
(12-05-2018, 12:04 AM)VondyP Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but we cant allow this to happen.

tacks by 3 scores, mariota stiff arms ramsey into the next dimension

3 scores was right... i guess i should have said derrick henry stiff arms THE WHOLE TEAM into the next dimension instead though

#sweepsweep
well, that did not go well did it?

That span with the big goal line stand, followed by the 99 yard run, followed by a fast 3-and-out had to be heat breaking. I would have shut the game off at that point.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-07-2018, 11:53 AM)The Hammer Wrote: [ -> ]well, that did not go well did it?

That span with the big goal line stand, followed by the 99 yard run, followed by a fast 3-and-out had to be heat breaking. I would have shut the game off at that point.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Funny that the same scenario happened to us vs the texans. Vrabel went for it on 4th down near the goal line. They stuffed it, took over on downs, and the first play was a 1000 yard td run.
This one was much more fun to watch
Oh tack fans if only you could play us week in and week out but alas you can't. Your team plays lights out against our dumpster fire.