Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kessler 2nd Jags game predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What does he do tonight with our injured oline and a against the team we haven't beat the last 3 games and on the road?
(12-06-2018, 09:20 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]What does he do tonight with our injured oline and a against the team we haven't beat the last 3 games and on the road?

he might not make it with that pass rush.
150 yards , 0 TDs, 1 pick. Can see him getting injured too.
IT will be a tough game with our O line, I think he can have similar numbers to last week, if hes on point. He better not expect much time to throw.
(12-06-2018, 09:42 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 09:20 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]What does he do tonight with our injured oline and a against the team we haven't beat the last 3 games and on the road?

he might not make it with that pass rush.
Didn't you also say he wouldn't survive the Colts game?
(12-06-2018, 09:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 09:42 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]he might not make it with that pass rush.
Didn't you also say he wouldn't survive the Colts game?

Yep. He almost didn't. That was a crazy hit in the 1st quarter.
21-28, 211 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT. Meanwhile, Fournette goes for 130 yards rushing and another TD.
Here are his stats last time he started against the tacks. 26-41 336 yards 2TDs 0 ints. So it's not impossible he plays well against them.
(12-06-2018, 10:02 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 09:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you also say he wouldn't survive the Colts game?

Yep. He almost didn't. That was a crazy hit in the 1st quarter.
Oh so he did survive and you were wrong?

Just checking. Keep predicting injury on a Jags player though.
I predict Fournette will have a bruised abdomen from Kessler slamming the ball into him in order to get rid of it as soon as possible. Even then he’ll manage to get crushed a few times. I have absolutely zero confidence in the raggedy remnants of our O line.
(12-06-2018, 11:07 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 10:02 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. He almost didn't. That was a crazy hit in the 1st quarter.
Oh so he did survive and you were wrong?

Just checking. Keep predicting injury on a Jags player though.

Lol.

I love my fans. Banana
10 - 18 for 120 yards 0 tds 1 int and 1 fumble (lost)

He is injured in the 3rd quarter.
The real question is what do we do to counter Mariota? Our guy is going to check down and throw off target spirals. Handoff downs 1 and 2. Check down third down. Punt punt punt.
(12-06-2018, 12:02 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]The real question is what do we do to counter Mariota?  Our guy is going to check down and throw off target spirals.  Handoff downs 1 and 2.  Check down third down.  Punt punt punt.

I figure if the Ravens can sack him 11 times in a game, we can too. If our same D from Sunday shows up, we’ll have a low scoring game.
Backups typically play well against Titans.

Titans have a history almost lost to Josh McCown last week, lost to Johnny Manziel, lost to Blaine Gabbert (Cardinals)....
He needs to get rid of the ball or we won't finish the game
This game has the potential to get very ugly and quick.
I think the Jags' RBs could combine for 200+ all purpose yards in this one. Titans are faltering in run defense lately.
20 of 30 from Kessler for 180 yds may be enough to scrape out a win in a low scoring affair.

Defensively - I anticipate the Jags sending 5 after Mariota a few times more than normal in this one to shake things up.
Hayden and Harrison have been looking good on that DB blitz.
(12-06-2018, 12:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Jags' RBs could combine for 200+ all purpose yards in this one. Titans are faltering in run defense lately.
 20 of 30 from Kessler for 180 yds may be enough to scrape out a win in a low scoring affair.  

Defensively - I anticipate the Jags sending 5 after Mariota a few times more than normal in this one to shake things up.
Hayden and Harrison have been looking good on that DB blitz.

If the Defense does not put a spy on mariota we wont win. we have faced 5 running QBs and not one time did we have a spy. oh yea we lost all those games.
He will be lucky to pass 150 yards in any game.
Pages: 1 2