Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bwahahaha (Ramsey Flop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't see this last night. That's hilarious. We've turned into the NBA!!! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpBeACzOdE
I saw it live and Jalen has a real chance for soccer to be his second career. He was looking for a yellow card !
Lol. That was hilarious.
He should have sold it better. Taylor Lewan mocked Ramsey later with a mimicked violin serenade.

Ramsey looked foolish.This whole season has been a lesson for him on why he should be respectful and keep his mouth shut. Something tells me he won't learn a thing.
He should have grabbed his knee. I honestly think this was a joke.
(12-07-2018, 06:17 PM)Inziladun Wrote: [ -> ]...I honestly think this was a joke.

I thought so as well. Seemed too silly to be actually flag-seeking.
That did make me chuckle. I started to wonder if he was planning on moonlighting in the Premier League. Wink
I don't know if I would want to be jawing with Taylor Lewan.
(12-07-2018, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if I would want to be jawing with Taylor Lewan.

Ramsey clearly doesn't discriminate. (for better or worse...)
(12-07-2018, 06:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 06:17 PM)Inziladun Wrote: [ -> ]...I honestly think this was a joke.

Same. Especially with it being Ramsey of all people
(12-07-2018, 06:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]He should have sold it better. Taylor Lewan mocked Ramsey later with a mimicked violin serenade.

Ramsey looked foolish.This whole season has been a lesson for him on why he should be respectful and keep his mouth shut. Something tells me he won't learn a thing.

What lesson has this season taught him? He still talks trash and plays great every game.
(12-07-2018, 09:02 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 06:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]He should have sold it better. Taylor Lewan mocked Ramsey later with a mimicked violin serenade.

What lesson has this season taught him? He still talks trash and plays great every game.

True. It is, after all, ALL about him.
(12-07-2018, 06:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]

I would have thought it was a silly joke as well if I only seen the flop replay. But before that you see Ramsey flexing just seconds earlier, after a 2nd down goal line stop, in which we're already down 21 points in the mid 4th quarter.. Ramsey looks like a complete idiot here, in all areas.

I'm all for and love the out going, bad mouthing, high energy swag on Defense, but there's a time and place for it. Nothing annoys me more than when these Defensive players are getting destroyed by 20+ points and they continue to celebrate a meaningless tackle like it makes a difference.
(12-07-2018, 11:09 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 06:41 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I thought so as well. Seemed too silly to be actually flag-seeking.

I would have thought it was a silly joke as well if I only seen the flop replay. But before that you see Ramsey flexing just seconds earlier, after a 2nd down goal line stop, in which we're already down 21 points in the mid 4th quarter.. Ramsey looks like a complete idiot here, in all areas.

I'm all for and love the out going, bad mouthing, high energy swag on Defense, but there's a time and place for it. Nothing annoys me more than when these Defensive players are getting destroyed by 20+ points and they continue to celebrate a meaningless tackle like it makes a difference.

Yeah - that irks me as well.
The guy is a clown.

I rather have Mathis again than this idiot
Ramsey thought lewan was derrick henry coming back into the game.
(12-07-2018, 11:07 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 09:02 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: [ -> ]What lesson has this season taught him? He still talks trash and plays great every game.

True. It is, after all, ALL about him.

What are you even talking about? Your reply makes no sense in this context. I think you are just hating and looking for any reason to do it....
(12-08-2018, 01:00 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 11:07 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]True. It is, after all, ALL about him.

What are you even talking about? Your reply makes no sense in this context. I think you are just hating and looking for any reason to do it....

I like Jalen Ramsey. He just looks stupid talking trash and celebrating when his team is getting rolled. Backing it up doesn't change that.
Hopefully this season taught him some humility.. Which I doubt anyway..