Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen’s Tired of Losing to the Titans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G[Image: 0740d010-5fbb-4e15-b7fb-0a844e1b4a7f-png.15171]
jalen's family lives/works all over nashville and have all said he wishes he was on the titans, he even goes to predators games. I don't think he'll be signing a 2nd deal in JAX but who knows... money talks, maybe if they throw the bank at him

he hasn't exactly been shy about it though... this is friday morning after the game on insta:
[Image: 48254038_10160231799023504_8177182780245...e=5CAD8387]
If he does end up leaving, he’s got 3-4 years before doing so....
Or you trade him for the farm after next year...
hes also tred of playing for a loseing HC all the time. doug winning last year was same thing as when he was in bufflo. notthing but a fluke year. Jags willl keep loseing with him as a HC. even the browns will win more games then jags if doug isn't fired in the offseason.
(12-08-2018, 09:21 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]hes also tred of playing for a loseing HC all the time.   doug winning last year was same thing as when he was in bufflo. notthing but a fluke year. Jags willl keep loseing with him as a HC. even the browns will win more games then jags if doug isn't fired in the offseason.

What happened again with doug in buffalo?
Ramsey owns a portion of every one of the losses to the stinking flaming tacks since he has been here.

The Jags own his rights for up to eight damn years if they so desire. 5th year option, three years of franchise tag.
Dont see this happening. No one wants to lose a star player to a division rival. Jags will go out of their way to keep this from happening.

And jalen says dont blame him for the loss, he did his part.. or something
I don't speak emoji / hieroglyphics what the heck is that exchange about anyway? And how do you get he wants to play as a Titan. Whatever, I am hardly worried about one player on defense when we have no offense.
I'm sure he'd probably have a general preference for playing near were his family lives, much like Derrick Henry would have a general preference for playing in Jacksonville. But the league doesn't have "home territories", they'll play where they're signed or where the most money is.
He grew up a tacks fan. I think it would be hilarious if he did manage to eventually get signed to Tennessee and then have the pendulum swing the other way.
I look at this from a different perspective. How many of the top echelon teams have "shutdown corners"? Today's rules place a premium on offense, not defense. Why break the bank for a position a good QB will neutralize with today's rules anyway?

I am not saying don't try to retain his services. Just saying I would like to see a little more consistency from him if they do choose to pay him.

Having said that, Jalen needs to grow up.
Welcome to the club Jalen. Founded in 1999. We're all sick of it around here. It's [BLEEP] embarrassing losing to the state of the Toothless Wonders.

I respect him as a player. But I hope next year he shuts the [BLEEP] up. And starts to lead more effectively. He's going to have to step up and lead at some point. Popping off at the mouth in the media like a drunken 19 year old with a fake I.D isn't really ideal. Trash talk up and down the field all you want.

But keep it out there and not in the media anymore. Makes you look weak as a man. You play in a team sport. You're not a boxer. You're not a UFC fighter. Your words and actions off the field will inevitably have a direct impact on your teammates. I hope 2018 humbled him enough. You got a little girl now. Time to grow up and lead better.
What you said Caldrac. I think his play has improved as the baby gets better at sleeping. But I honestly dont understand the point of any of these posts. And sad on and off since 1999. Man this has been tough going.
tacks can give up two 1st round picks (2018 and 2019) and two 2nd (2018 and 2019) round picks, take Bortles as their back up. That would be my deal for Jalen if I were that Jags!! Sign me up!!
(12-08-2018, 10:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Dont see this happening. No one wants to lose a star player to a division rival. Jags will go out of their way to keep this from happening.

And jalen says dont blame him for the loss, he did his part.. or something

Houston let AJ come here so I mean... it is possible.

But if the Jags stretch Ramsey to his option and 1 tag, I'm OK with him walking after that... He'll barely be top 10 CB by then with all the new talent coming into the league year in and out.
We talkin 2021-2022 or something?

Psshh... I ain't even worried about "losing" him. If he gone, he gone. I love him as a player... but players come and go. Even loud mouth play making DBs.
Can't really blame him after how bad we look against them. Team goes limp and just gets run out of the building every time we match up.
(12-13-2018, 04:14 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really blame him after how bad we look against them. Team goes limp and just gets run out of the building every time we match up.

Jalen is just posturing for premature contract extension talks.
He keeps cryin and whining the tacks might not want him
If you cant be with the team you love, love the team you're with
Pages: 1 2