Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Redskins vs Jags score predicitons....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a real stinker of a game.  Two teams who both need a QB who's season started strong and ruined by injury for the most part.

I like the Jags in this game 20-13
Adrian Peterson dominates. Redskins 24, Jaguars 6
If the Jags defense suddenly remembers how to tackle, then Jags oughta' take it.
20-13 sounds about right.
The jags play better at home, fournette will have a good game. The jags will get some picks. Jags won 20 to 3.
Jags 9 Washington 3
42-10 Jags
(12-11-2018, 09:38 PM)Mdjagsfan1989 Wrote: [ -> ]The jags play better at home,  fournette will have a good game.  The jags will get some picks. Jags won 20 to 3.

Don't care. I've been eliminated in my fantasy football playoffs by 3 lousy points. I blame Fournette and Scott Milanovich. No excuse for Fournette to only get 36 yards and not even get a shot in the redzone in the 2nd half. Yes, I'm bitter.
Jags lose 24-16. Kessler plays better, but AP looks like Henry and runs for 165 and 3 TDs.
Jags 6-3
50 - 0 Redskins win. Adrian Peterson goes for 6 TDs and 312 yards on the ground, retires and is a first ballot hall of famer.
Redskins 24
Jags 9

Different team, same story.
Skins 10
Jags 6
Redskins 41

Poor Kittens 9
Washington - 13
Jacksonville - 34

Defense should feel motivated. Play great one week. Lay an egg the following week. They should continue that trend against an underwhelming offense. I expect a pair of defensive touchdowns in this game. Minimum three turnovers. We score a touchdown on offense after a fumble at some point too.

As much as this season has made us all sick. I still have hope every time those [BLEEP] take the field. Sunday morning I'll be coming off a 12 hour work shift at 0500 AM. I am taking a nap. Mowing the [BLEEP] lawn. And getting drunk on the couch for this one. Should numb the pain a little.

It's a bold strategy. Let's see if it pays off. For those of you going to the game. Enjoy it! Give those [BLEEP] hell! Belt your lungs out for the last time at home this year! We're almost finished for the season. April can't get here fast enough.
Lol some of y'all think we will score more than 1td

Skins 17-6
Have the Jags embarrassed themselves enough to generate a winning effort against an opponent who is probably more discombobulated than they are?

Don’t think so............

Redskins 17. Jags 13
I just can't see us losing this game. The friggin Giants were up 40-0 on them last week.
Skins 10      Jags 7
Jags D pitches a shutout!!!!!

So do the Skins though....

0-0 TIE ballgame.
I don't believe we can score 10 or more points. then again, depending on which defense shows up, I don't think they can either.

3-9 Jags
Pages: 1 2 3