Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Colts rookie LB Darius Leonard on fast track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colts rookie LB Darius Leonard on fast track

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...fast-track

Colts defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus has high praise for Defensive Rookie of the Year candidate Darius Leonard: "We just didn't know how fast the development would be."
Leonard is a guy I championed last season and wanted him in Jacksonville. A lot of people on the board thought I was crazy though for wanting a small school linebacker. I wish we would have taken him. The kid is gonna be an NFL star.
It was a great defensive draft for the division. Justin Reid has been a great find too in the 3rd round (Texans first pick). Kid has played like a top 5 safety all season. Playmaker.
(12-12-2018, 04:18 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]It was a great defensive draft for the division. Justin Reid has been a great find too in the 3rd round (Texans first pick). Kid has played like a top 5 safety all season. Playmaker.

The guy that got torched by the colts all game long?!
(12-12-2018, 09:00 PM)Trashbortlescan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2018, 04:18 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]It was a great defensive draft for the division. Justin Reid has been a great find too in the 3rd round (Texans first pick). Kid has played like a top 5 safety all season. Playmaker.

The guy that got torched by the colts all game long?!

Did you even watch the game or are you just pulling crap out of your rear end, because that was our crappy reserve corner.
(12-12-2018, 09:28 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2018, 09:00 PM)Trashbortlescan Wrote: [ -> ]The guy that got torched by the colts all game long?!

Did you even watch the game or are you just pulling crap out of your rear end, because that was our crappy reserve corner.

Nope it was actually reid