Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Church released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The title says it all.
well that frees up a spot for Wells
Inevitable.
Niles Paul waived too

I though Paul was some Ace ST player? Didnt see him make 1 play on ST this year
(12-14-2018, 04:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Niles Paul waived too

I though Paul was some Ace ST player?  Didnt see him make 1 play on ST this year

Well he did kinda get injured early in the season.
Was always going to happen, just surprised it happened in season.

On one hand , this actually helps Church and gives him a shot to go to a contender as depth if he wishes, or gives him an extended offseason for him to rest and look for a new team.

On the other, I presume his release was also due to him being very unhappy
He should of been cut when he was partying with the rookies at 4am in the London when he is supposed to be a leader.

(12-14-2018, 04:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Was always going to happen, just surprised it happened in season.  

On one hand , this actually helps Church and gives him a shot to go to a contender as depth if he wishes, or gives him an extended offseason for him to rest and look for a new team.

I dont think it had anything to do with the way he feels.  I think it's this staff had to get rid of the cancer and bad influence.  We dont need Harrison to see him make any more bad decisions or take any more bad angles
Smart moves on several levels
(12-14-2018, 04:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]He should of been cut when he was partying with the rookies at 4am in the London when he is supposed to be a leader.

(12-14-2018, 04:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Was always going to happen, just surprised it happened in season.  

I dont think it had anything to do with the way he feels.  I think it's this staff had to get rid of the cancer and bad influence.  We dont need Harrison to see him make any more bad decisions or take any more bad angles

This is new. Are there reports he was a cancer and a bad influence?

Also, there were a lot of vets there in that incident. He was just one of the last ones there and got caught.
Good moves. Paul was hurt and not a contributor when healthy really. Church was gone at season's end anyway and just riding pine.

Needed space for O-Line guys and this was the right way to do it.
Looks like someone gets to go to the nightclubs this weekend and stay out as late as he wants!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Lucky him. Just in time for Friday happy hour @ 4pm
(12-14-2018, 04:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]He should of been cut when he was partying with the rookies at 4am in the London when he is supposed to be a leader.

"Cancer" 

Lmao relax

(12-14-2018, 04:51 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]

This is new. Are there reports he was a cancer and a bad influence?

Also, there were a lot of vets there in that incident. He was just one of the last ones there and got caught.

No Church has been a great team mate according to everybody who's worked with him since he came into the league. Flgators is just prone to hyperbole
Yeah, it was pretty much expected that Church would be released, but it is a bit surprising that he was dropped before the season was over. I get it that they needed to clear a roster spot, but I don't think his release was just to make space.
I would have a bad attitude too if I was benched for a rookie. I mean that just me, lol, not saying that was Church, but dang!
(12-14-2018, 04:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Good moves. Paul was hurt and not a contributor when healthy really. Church was gone at season's end anyway and just riding pine.

This was the only reason I figured why Church was released. Geez, you guys are a bunch of nattering ninnies.
Surprised it happened during the season, but his play was subpar this year and he was definitely gonna be gone in the offseason anyway.
thank god
(12-14-2018, 05:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2018, 04:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Good moves. Paul was hurt and not a contributor when healthy really. Church was gone at season's end anyway and just riding pine.

This was the only reason I figured why Church was released. Geez, you guys are a bunch of nattering ninnies.

Oh, I think we all know who put that bad, bad Barry Church up to all of his cancerous behavior around those poor youngsters, now don't we...

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c14226f6f6f6b5545b99933]
We knew it was coming. A little surprising as to right now; but nothing we didn't think was coming soon.
Pages: 1 2 3