Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our 4-9 Jacksonville Jaguars should show a better performance, and more offensive production this afternoon as they host the visiting and 6-7 Washington Redskins from the NFC East division.   Jaguars suffered a humiliating 30-9 loss to the Tennessee Titans on Thursday Night Football on December 6.  Jacksonville also has had nine days to rest and also practice and review game film from the Titans game.

Washington also were leading the NFC East in the first half of the NFL season, but Redskins QB Alex Smith is recovering his leg injury, followed by an internal infection back on November 18 to the Houston Texans.  Redskins are seeking stability at QB with Josh Johnson starting in place of Mark Sanchez.

Washington has already lost their  starting and top backup QB's  in consecutive weeks and games earlier this season. Alex Smith and Colt McCoy are already placed on injured reserve and out for the season with their leg and arm/biceps injuries, allowing their divisional rivals Dallas Cowboys to take the NFC East lead, and are on a five-game winning streak, since their trade for Amari Cooper from the Raiders before the trade deadline in late October. Current Redskins QB's in their place is Josh Johnson, with Mark Sanchez as his backup.

Jaguars defense should also stop against the Redskin's running attack, led by veteran Adrian Peterson.

Jacksonville  also seeks to win their first regular season game, and their second overall, along with their three game losing streak over Washington in 16 years.  Jaguars defeated the Redskins in their only victory by the score of 26-7 at then named Alltel Stadium back on November 10, 2002.

Washington though leads the all-time regular season series over Jacksonville with their 5-1 record in today's seventh meeting.

Mostly sunny skies at 63 degrees, feels like 62 degrees, is the local gamecast inside TIAA Bank Field, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 62% humidity, and west/northwest winds at 10 miles per hour.

NO injuries, win your fifth game of the season in your home field, in front of your fans at TIAA Bank Field, and LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!    Wink  Smile  Cool  Big Grin

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201812160...ab=preview

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report

https://www.redskins.com/team/injury-report

https://506sports.com/

https://www.nfl.com/mycoachesmycleats
Meh. Can't trust anyone on this team.
Sadly, today I have to miss my second regular season game ever. Will always root for them to win, regardless of circumstance. I think they will pull out a W today, hopefully they look decent doing it.
Okay Cody.....here's your shot to put the past with the brownies behind you!
Get a W and you're 2-1.....
D help the kid out.
Go Jaguars!
Carlos Hyde a healthy scratch...should be another nail in the FO's coffin. Emphasis on should be.
30 minutes to kickoff and there's been four posts on this thread.

I think that's telling!
(12-16-2018, 01:35 PM)NM Jag Fan Wrote: [ -> ]30 minutes to kickoff and there's been four posts on this thread.

I think that's telling!

Lol, the stadium is empty
Really only interested in how Kessler and Fournette play. Win or loss doesn't really matter at this point.
So here we go.

Let's hope for some effort this week.

Playing for pride, it's all we've got.
(12-16-2018, 01:02 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Carlos Hyde a healthy scratch...should be another nail in the FO's coffin. Emphasis on should be.

4th string rb are you serious?
(12-16-2018, 02:01 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 01:02 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Carlos Hyde a healthy scratch...should be another nail in the FO's coffin. Emphasis on should be.

4th string rb are you serious?

Umm yeah, giving up a 5th round pick for a 4th string RB is bad.
DUDE
Kessler .......you gotta get rid of the ball
Poor jags.
Lol, Kessler is terrible. A lightweight shorter version of Bortles
I hope he's down. Seriously, the ball security is a joke.

Like a clown running across a minefield.
That's a fumble. Kessler experiment over, doesn't matter who is in going forward the rest of the season. Bring on the rookie.
Bring Back Bottles, at least he will run after 4 seconds.
(12-16-2018, 02:04 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 02:01 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]4th string rb are you serious?

Umm yeah, giving up a 5th round pick for a 4th string RB is bad.

i honestly think they did that to get 4net back on the field. he was milking that hamstring and rumors he was not showing up for treatment. Hyde would be a good replacement if he didnt get better, but alas a miricle 4net got healthy when they brought in someone to replace him. worth a 5th to make a point to your best weapon? i dont know
Here we go !!!!!!!!!!!

#becausejaguars
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14