Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dede coming along (looking for positives today)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I missed today's game for the most part but isee Dede had a nice play. I feel like he's coming along this year. Not crazy about any of our other WR but I think Dede can fill a role here for a while.
If the jags had an average qb dede woukd be a 1000 yrd 10 td a year receiver
Dede is better as a slot receiver. He's not a number 1 guy, but better than the other guys on the roster. Not saying a lot...
I'd argue Dede is our best playmaker on the field.
DeDe is probably the best player on the entire offense right now.
Cooke is punting better as well. Lots of in game practice. Was Cooke doing kick off duty? Defense is good enough and should be good enough next year as well.
If I get paid 5 million dollars a year can I delude myself into thinking Tourette would be a better kick returner than Westbrook? I mean seriously.
Dede the Great!
Westbrook needs a number 1 guy to open up the field. But yes he is our best WR this year.

Chark needs to get his rookie season behind him.
I like Dede. He makes plays. We need to find another ARob to pair him with Dede and find a good tight end as well. Oh and a new qb. Haha
I don't get this absolute devotion to ARob. He had decent seasons but come on.
He is our best dancer so far 

[Image: 8s2afzxzrom11.gif]
21 Yards Receiving -- definitely a breakout game

Not many WRs account for 37% of the QBs passing yards (57 total)
(12-17-2018, 10:55 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]21 Yards Receiving -- definitely a breakout game

He'd probably have more yards if the QB could actually get it to him... jus sayin

Westbrook is one of the few players on offense that doesn't make me want to vomit.
He's also the only reason we didn't get blown out by the Redskins 16-3 or whatever
(12-17-2018, 11:10 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 10:55 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]21 Yards Receiving -- definitely a breakout game

He'd probably have more yards if the QB could actually get it to him... jus sayin

Westbrook is one of the few players on offense that doesn't make me want to vomit.
He's also the only reason we didn't get blown out by the Redskins 16-3 or whatever

Come on...  he did more than that.  He had a nice run and the punt return.  He accounted for most of the points scored as well.  Jeez I know we aren't happy around these forums but jeez.
(12-17-2018, 11:12 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 11:10 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]He'd probably have more yards if the QB could actually get it to him... jus sayin

Come on...  he did more than that.  He had a nice run and the punt return.  He accounted for most of the points scored as well.  Jeez I know we aren't happy around these forums but jeez.

I assume you're actually responding to Hurricane.
I'm on the Westbrook hype train (always have been too. Been saying it he and Chark are our best 2 WRs atm)
He made some fans Holiday with 100k from Dreamfinders for running back a TD. That is a positive.
(12-17-2018, 10:26 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]He is our best dancer so far 

[Image: 8s2afzxzrom11.gif]

It isn't as if our guys have had a lot of in game practicing this skill.
I was being facetious, that's why I added 37% factor. On most other teams if you come away with 37% of the receiving yards, you'd end up with 100+ yards but on this crappy team that manages to get 56 yards passing, you end up with 21 yards receiving.
Dede is easily one of the best skill position players on the offense, and he's also clearly Kessler's favorite target. That said, it looked to me like that final WR should have been a catch be Dede but it went right through his hands into the Fabian's hands for the game-losing INT. Can someone confirm or refute my recollection of the play? 
Pages: 1 2