Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why was the Laughing at thread deleted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wasn't finished with that guy yet.
(12-18-2018, 10:51 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't finished with that guy yet.

What was the topic? It was probably merged to an existing thread.
I think the OP was banned as a retread...which took the thread with it.
Per the board CoC...

Quote:If you have been previously banned and have returned under a different username you will be permanently banned without warning.

Our moderators do a great job of keeping an eye on things.  The user was already under suspension/ban for certain reasons and created a new account.
(12-18-2018, 02:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Our moderators do a great job

No we don't. We suck more than a cheap hooker.
(12-18-2018, 04:08 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: GrossPoshBluefish-size_restricted.gif]

I thought only the expensive ones did. i'm wasting money

I should have phrased that better.  Our resident moderators do a great job while our undocumented moderators do a mediocre job.   Wink

Seriously.  Everyone that works on this site from moderators, admins, etc. does a wonderful job... in their spare time.  None of us get paid to do what we do and the moderators are pretty much "the eyes and ears" for much of it along with the users who correctly use the report feature.

We welcome and are not opposed to having fans of other teams here, even if it's just for some friendly "smack talk".  What we don't welcome is spam and/or trolling.  We also have rules in place for a reason and will do our best to enforce them.
(12-18-2018, 05:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 04:08 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]No we don't. We suck more than a cheap hooker.

I should have phrased that better.  Our resident moderators do a great job while our undocumented moderators do a mediocre job.   Wink

Seriously.  Everyone that works on this site from moderators, admins, etc. does a wonderful job... in their spare time.  None of us get paid to do what we do and the moderators are pretty much "the eyes and ears" for much of it along with the users who correctly use the report feature.

We welcome and are not opposed to having fans of other teams here, even if it's just for some friendly "smack talk".  What we don't welcome is spam and/or trolling.  We also have rules in place for a reason and will do our best to enforce them.

I concur. Great job y'all. The site has been kept up wonderfully; especially with the move to this site from the old; even though that was a while ago now (seems like yesterday Sad  ) lol.

Probably have less teeth also Banana
Except for Bunny the Moddess, she good.
(12-18-2018, 01:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the OP was banned as a retread...which took the thread with it.

Well played.
(12-18-2018, 05:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 04:08 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]No we don't. We suck more than a cheap hooker.

I would be remiss if I did not give credit to you guys and gals for the work you put into keeping this forum palatable.

Though I have had the occasional disagreement with them on football and COC related issues over the years, they're all quite reasonable in my experience.  Kudos.

Now having met my kindness quota for the year just before deadline...