Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RIP Penny Marshall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RIP

I used to like watching Laverne & Shirley though I thought that Shirley was the hotter one.  Penny Marshall was a very talented actress and director.
Sad...soon a whole generation of actors will be gone.
(12-20-2018, 12:47 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Sad...soon a whole generation of actors will be gone.

The one I am least looking forward to it Clint Eastwood. That one is going to be a doozy for me. I'm looking forward to his new movie coming out. 

RIP Penny. I enjoyed your characters.
(12-21-2018, 01:13 AM),americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2018, 12:47 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Sad...soon a whole generation of actors will be gone.

The one I am least looking forward to it Clint Eastwood. That one is going to be a doozy for me. I'm looking forward to his new movie coming out. 

Yeah, he’s looking really old in the previews of his new movie.  Sad
"Shove it Satan."
(12-21-2018, 01:58 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2018, 01:13 AM),americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]The one I am least looking forward to it Clint Eastwood. That one is going to be a doozy for me. I'm looking forward to his new movie coming out. 

Yeah, he’s looking really old in the previews of his new movie.  Sad

Dude is about as old as Moses. Lol. But yeah, he's nearing the end.
Can you imagine growing up in Penny and Gary Marshall's house? Their parents must have had quite the sense of humor and the patience of saints.