Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: things jags are best at!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I been thinking about a few things with the jags. I found a few things jags are best at.   

1. keeping HCS for way to long.

2. loseing to the tittians more then beating them

3. sucking when medeia says you should be a good team. 

4. loseing to back up qbs even if the qb is a forth stringer,and had been sitting on coach. 

5. turning winning season into loseing season in 2 games.  the loseing started with chiefs,and cowboys back to back loses.

6.giveing the fans false hope for a bright future,and then dissapointing fans with a loseing season year after year after year with 1 wining season every now and then. 

did i miss anything? can anyone think of anything else?
Lol, hilarious. The OP's thread is awesome because it's true.
(12-19-2018, 06:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I been thinking about a few things with the jags. I found a few things jags are best at.   

4. loseing to back up qbs even if the qb is a forth stringer,and had been sitting on coach. 

5. turning winning season into loseing season in 2 games.  the loseing started with chiefs,and cowboys back to back loses.

6.giveing the fans false hope for a bright future,and then dissapointing fans with a loseing season year after year after year with 1 wining season every now and then. 

7. Picking bad QBs, in some cases who can’t even properly throw a football, then sticking with them way too long.

8. Controlling much of the local media to the point that they won’t acknowledge and call them (Front Office) out for all of the above.
8a. controlling local sports talk radio talking heads so they will never criticize until allowed and never, ever break a negative story about the Jags.
9. Making sure I'm free on Sundays by December
Having some of the whiniest fans in the NFL that start quality threads like this one on the message boards.
It might be time to schedule a vacation, Wolfie.
What a waste of bandwidth.
Survey says....

Nope!!
7. Having insane fans that post ridiculous topics.
(12-19-2018, 06:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I been thinking about a few things with the jags. I found a few things jags are best at.   

You mad bro? You sound mad.
You sound like a broken record snowwolf776.....
Punting.
Don't forget about players improving majorly once they depart
[Image: 2150958765b27acf8c706cc6d9760399.jpg]
Kewl thread. Looking forward to this thread being brought back every week too.
(12-20-2018, 11:00 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]It might be time to schedule a vacation, Wolfie.

yep a shot of the jags being a winning team for more then one year,and then going back to loseing. i was excepting 8-8 this season. not 4-12. thats really bad when you go from 10-6 to 4-12 in one season.  contending teams should have back to back winning seasons.  look at the steelers they are in playoffs back to back years. patroits  make it to cause they find ways to chat without getting caught. I would love to see jags when a super bowl without cheating to win.,the jags can't cheat though thats not how they win. Jags get lots of bad calls by refs even the few winning seasons there are. Myles jack wasn't down last season. any other team refs would've called it a TD.
(12-20-2018, 04:12 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/PFF_Jaguars/status/1...23424?s=19

Ninja Ninja Ninja

WOW. that's actually astounding, it seems like Myles Jack just keeps getting better and better.

This is going to come off as heresy but I think we should consider trading Telvin (get some decent draft picks and shed some salary to get out of this mini-cap hell), move Jack to WLB (his natural and IMHO best position) and draft a thumping MLB that will shore up the issues this defense has against the run in the center of the defense. Telvin has had a subpar season.. he can fly around when the Defensive linemen are absolutely wrecking in front of him and keeping him clean, but if any blockers get to the 2nd level his size becomes a problem, he's a SS playing LB; and too often this season I've seen him hesitate or start a play flat footed and it leads to him getting picked on by the opposing offenses. If he can maintain his speed while bulking up I'd keep him, or if we can't get fair market value (i'm not saying trade him just to trade him yk), but we just can't have a 215 pound linebacker and not expect there to be detriments to that.
(12-19-2018, 10:00 PM)keeper88 Wrote: [ -> ]

7. Picking bad QBs, in some cases who can’t even properly throw a football, then sticking with them way too long.

8. Controlling much of the local media to the point that they won’t acknowledge and call them (Front Office) out for all of the above.
8 is the primary reason why I rarely visit jaguars.com.  Oesher is a bad analyst and sugar coats everything.   Lageman should be promoted to head analyst and dump Oesher.

I Would love to see Jack kick back out to the strong side and sign a crafty veteran to play in the middle.
Pages: 1 2