Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Watson, Marriota, and Luck #because jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are you serious?  We take a guy who does not fit our offense and give a division rival a great qb.  So now. We face Marriota, Luck, and Watson six games a year!   Unbelievable. 

All for a running back who won't make a difference and to give Bortles another chance? I love the Jags but this stinks royally. 

Sorry, I'll reply in the AFC South thread.

its offcial now all teams in our division have a winning qb except for us.  Might as well take a chance,and try starting brandon allen this year. 

Watson has yet to play a NFL snap, Mariota has a losing record and been injured 3 times in 2 years, Luck is still a turnover machine.

I'm really not worried.
Patience, its in the plan, jags tanking for darnold or rosen
Quote:Patience, its in the plan, jags tanking for darnold or rosen
to go 7-9  So in 2019 when campbell might be gone to have a winning season? 
Funny.

I like the Watson pick, but I don't know if a QB can be successful in Houston. Getting rid of OC... maybe that helped, but I'm still worried.

& I'm scared of Leonard Fournette. He's the one guy I was hoping you wouldn't draft.
Love they gave up next year's first for a turnover prone QB. Ramsey can't wait
Quote:Are you serious?  We take a guy who does not fit our offense and give a division rival a great qb.  So now. We face Marriota, Luck, and Watson six games a year!   Unbelievable. 

All for a running back who won't make a difference and to give Bortles another chance? I love the Jags but this stinks royally. 
Look I am as down on Fournette as anyone (cause of the value, and his running style), but I still think he will be an upgrade. And we didn't give Watson to the Texans, we were never gonna take a QB in this weak class.

If Rick Smith survives this one, it is a fact he has photos involving the owner and a goat.
Quote:Luck is still a turnover machine.

I'm really not worried.

If only that were true :turned:
Mariota ? Pffft, Jags broke him. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highl...-off-field

Caveman? Pffffft Jags ain't scared   http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-...by-Ngakoue

Rookie in tinhorn land? Pfffffft. No link required. He is a never will be.
I can't wait to play Watson and watch him throw fair catches into triple coverage.
Quote:I can't wait to play Watson and watch him throw fair catches into triple coverage.
Ramsey with four picks in those two games alone!!
People fear Watson??? Hahahahaha
Another huge blunder by Houston.  They panicked after KC moved up and took Mahomes.  The Browns own the Texans 1st AND 2nd round picks next year and the Texans still have nothing at QB. 

Watson = Tebow

He's a winner with great intangibles.  Unfortunately, they both lack critical tangibles like accuracy and going through progressions.

Quote:If Rick Smith survives this one, it is a fact he has photos involving the owner and a goat.

I think Gene is going by his middle name, Rick
I'm not worried by Watson. Mariota and Luck are both better QBs and we've beaten both of them in recent seasons.
Quote:Watson = Tebow

He's a winner with great intangibles.  Unfortunately, they both lack critical tangibles like accuracy and going through progressions.

I was thinking the same yesterday when thinking of a way to describe it best.

All the intangibles, but unfortunately not enough of the tangibles.
Pages: 1 2 3