Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags@phins Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status...1633171457

The injury-riddled offense will struggle. We know that much. 
I guess it will be good to see Williams get some work.  Maybe we'll get another flash of Westbrook's playmaking ability. 
Hopefully the defense keeps it close and we get a longer look at Smoot and Bryan again. 
I'll be in Ft. Worth and I don't know if I want to exert the effort to find a sports bar.
we are gonna lose again.
If we lose, Im good with it. I just would like it to be a good game. Im never rooting for "tanking" as others like to say.
(12-21-2018, 02:05 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be in Ft. Worth and I don't know if I want to exert the effort to find a sports bar.

Welcome to Texas there are better things to do then find a sports bar.  At least this season.
(12-21-2018, 03:49 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2018, 02:05 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be in Ft. Worth and I don't know if I want to exert the effort to find a sports bar.

Welcome to Texas there are better things to do then find a sports bar.  At least this season.

I'll be visiting my daughter and son-in-law.  I think my itinerary is pretty much planned.  

My biggest issue is that I probably won't be able to watch any football and I'm in the finals in my money fantasy league.
(12-21-2018, 01:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status...1633171457

The injury-riddled offense will struggle. We know that much. 
I guess it will be good to see Williams get some work.  Maybe we'll get another flash of Westbrook's playmaking ability. 
Hopefully the defense keeps it close and we get a longer look at Smoot and Bryan again. 

That's a good way to look at these last two games in bold. I'll be keeping an eye out on that entire front four. Would like to see Bryan flash a little bit more while he's working the inside. He just seems too one dimensional at this point. All I see is bull rushes out of him. Want to see more hand fighting out of him. If he's as athletic as scouts painted him out to be back in April it would be nice to see that translate more onto the football field outside of just his raw strength.
Hopefully they blow us out.
(12-21-2018, 04:51 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully they blow us out.

Why?
(12-21-2018, 04:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2018, 04:51 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully they blow us out.

Why?

Half messing. A loss helps us a lot more than a win.  

Hopefully it's an entertaining game we don't win, doesn't necessarily have to be a blowout
I hear ya.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I don't understand why they didn't/don't just IR Chark already and bring somebody up in his place for these last two games.

He isn't going anywhere next season. There's no reason in trying to bring him back for a game, just to possibly risk tweaking the quad again and delaying his off season work. Hes already missed this much time from that quad injury, so it's obviously not just a small little thing. Lets just IR him and be done with it.
(12-21-2018, 10:54 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why they didn't/don't just IR Chark already and bring somebody up in his place for these last two games.

He isn't going anywhere next season. There's no reason in trying to bring him back for a game, just to possibly risk tweaking the quad again and delaying his off season work. Hes already missed this much time from that quad injury, so it's obviously not just a small little thing. Lets just IR him and be done with it.

That requires too much forward thinking. Something this coaching staff and front office seems to lack these days.
I've got laundry to do
Ronnie Harrison and Jeremy Parnell to IR.
Practice Squad CB and OL elevated.

https://twitter.com/phillip_heilman/stat...9216103425
(12-21-2018, 03:51 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2018, 03:49 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Texas there are better things to do then find a sports bar.  At least this season.

I'll be visiting my daughter and son-in-law.  I think my itinerary is pretty much planned.  

My biggest issue is that I probably won't be able to watch any football and I'm in the finals in my money fantasy league.

Get Cowboys vs  Bucks early and then Steelers vs Sainte late. Could be worse.