Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: QB Tanner Lee among 3 moved up from Practice Squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QB Tanner Lee among 3 moved up from Practice Squad. To make room Wells and Lambo to IR, Waive LB Spate. Donald Payne Moved form IR to Active and Lee and Flowers (RB/FB) From Practice Squad

https://www.jaguars.com/news/jaguars-mak...oves-x5851
When the game is out of reach and the Texans start putting in their 2nd and 3rd string players we might see Tanner Lee play.  That's also assuming that Bortles and Kessler both survive playing against the Texan's defensive front with no O line.
Tanner Lee got the physical skillz, it's just between the ears. Put Tom Brady's brain in there and we have a franchise qb for a steal.
I see our secret weapon is finally ready. Tanner Lee is going to come in have a perfect 158.3 rating, toss about 4 TDs. And then next year...SUPERB OWL.
Start printing the Tanner jerseys
I can't wait for the Brandon Allen crowd to come out in full force.
They should just throw Lee in there and see what happens. Only way they should play Blake is if they are trying to showcase him so that someone considers trading for him.
(12-28-2018, 04:42 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]They should just throw Lee in there and see what happens. Only way they should play Blake is if they are trying to showcase him so that someone considers trading for him.

Yeah, why risk next year's starter on meaningless game, right?
(12-28-2018, 04:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2018, 04:42 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]They should just throw Lee in there and see what happens. Only way they should play Blake is if they are trying to showcase him so that someone considers trading for him.

Yeah, why risk next year's starter on meaningless game, right?
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but I don't see why they don't throw Lee in the deep end and see if he sinks or swims. Isn't going to hurt anything.
START THAT MAN!
I hope Dimitri Flowers gets some touches. Big fan of him as a H-back
Tanner Lee will be the tackling dummy for the tinhorns.
(12-28-2018, 04:04 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait for the Brandon Allen crowd to come out in full force.

LOL, I thin he's starting for the Panthers on Sunday.

Bridgewater starting for the Saints as well. Be good to see where he is at injury and talent wise.
(12-28-2018, 09:06 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2018, 04:04 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait for the Brandon Allen crowd to come out in full force.

LOL, I thin he's starting for the Panthers on Sunday.

Bridgewater starting for the Saints as well. Be good to see where he is at injury and talent wise.

Brandon Allen still plays for the Rams, doesn't he? Are you referring to Panthers 3rd string QB, Kyle Allen?