Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: [BAD WORD REMOVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What are your thoughts on them? I love a good fart and generally find them top notch entertainment.
Wow I did not know blowing wind out of your backside was banned.
Mods you can delete
Quote:Wow I did not know blowing wind out of your backside was banned.
Yep. Who knows why. I guess you could get pretty offensive with it so they don't even allow it to be seen. /sarcasm  Ninja
Interesting...
Just reading the op I thought he was talking about a lap dance. I'm just glad it wasn't a lap dance and what he was really talking about.

This topic is much better when you don't know what he's referring to tbqh.  

Quote:Just reading the op I thought he was talking about a lap dance. I'm just glad it wasn't a lap dance and what he was really talking about.

He said top notch entertainment, not crotch.
This is rum talk but still valid I feel.
Quote:This topic is much better when you don't know what he's referring to tbqh.  
Post of the Day<sup>TM</sup>
Quote:Post of the Day<sup>TM</sup>

Brought to you by Gus's ice cream, now with sprankles!
Quote:Brought to you by Gus's ice cream, now with sprankles!

Rainbow or Chocolate?
They just added Jackass to the filter list.

Despite there being a movie of the same name starring Johnny Knoxville.

How come rape is fine to say but fart isn't ?
Quote:Rainbow or Chocolate?

There is no ice cream other than chocolate.
Quote:How come rape is fine to say but [BAD WORD REMOVED] isn't ?

I know.   That's what gets me about these so-called bad words.   I'm not talking about this message board so much as I am talking about the general concept of "curse words" and their social unacceptability.  It's okay to describe the word, or to use multiple words to say the exact same thing, but using one single word as a substitute for a string of words that is completely synonymous, is unacceptable.   For example, I can say "the act of having sex" but I cannot say the one word that means exactly the same thing.   I can say "excrement" but I'm not supposed to say the 4-letter word that means excrement.   If you think about it, it doesn't make sense. 
Quote:I know.   That's what gets me about these so-called bad words.   I'm not talking about this message board so much as I am talking about the general concept of "curse words" and their social unacceptability.  It's okay to describe the word, or to use multiple words to say the exact same thing, but using one single word as a substitute for a string of words that is completely synonymous, is unacceptable.   For example, I can say "the act of having sex" but I cannot say the one word that means exactly the same thing.   I can say "excrement" but I'm not supposed to say the 4-letter word that means excrement.   If you think about it, it doesn't make sense.

Would you use those words when talking to your mother or grandmother?
[BAD WORD REMOVED] yes

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] yes

Is that pants I smell burning? :whistling:
Maybe, but they're not mine...I'm not wearing any pants.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5