Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump in Ocala
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before Trump takes the stage, the Stones song Tell Me is blasting....is it a weird choice? Just wondering,considering the lyrics

I want you back again

I want your love again

I know you find it hard to reason with me

But this time it's different, darling you'll see

You gotta tell me you're coming back to me

You said we're through before

You walked out on me before

I tried to tell you, but you didn't want to know

This time you're different and determined to go

I wait as the days go by

I long for the nights to go by

I hear the knock on my door that never comes

I hear the telephone that hasn't rung

I'm a little slow...but I don't get it.

he's telling Florida to come back to him cause they are losing in the polls?

I don't know either...is he losing Florida and asking them to come back? An odd song choice.

Maybe. He's hammering Clinton. But it's the same stuff. Emails. Crooked Hillary. Hillary bought some cattle.

The people in Haiti hate Clinton. Rigged system. I won the debate. We beat her so badly. Register to vote. Register. Register now. Anyone with religion has to vote for Donald Trump, I'm telling you. Irredeemable, she says. That's worse than deplorable. Rags on Priebus, et al.

His message resonates with the usual base, but needs to expand. I don't think he's doing that. He's got these voters with the same messages, he needs to expand.

If I lose this I'm going to be so angry at Florida. Aah, I'll still love ya, I think, Maybe not.

If I don't win this it'll be the biggest waste of my time, energy and money of anything I've ever done.

Continues sweating profusely.
I'd prefer The Love Shack ~ B52s

Wake Me Up When November Ends

Apologies to Green Day
Amazing crowd for a Wednesday afternoon. He didn't even have to do it on a university campus that promised free stuff and extra credit.

Quote:Before Trump takes the stage, the Stones song Tell Me is blasting....is it a weird choice? Just wondering,considering the lyrics

I want you back again

I want your love again

I know you find it hard to reason with me

But this time it's different, darling you'll see

You said we're through before

You walked out on me before

I tried to tell you, but you didn't want to know

This time you're different and determined to go

I wait as the days go by

I long for the nights to go by

I hear the knock on my door that never comes

I hear the telephone that hasn't rung

He's still using Stones songs?

If ever there was a candidate who should use and abuse Sinatra's "My Way", it's this guy.

..after he loses.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.thewrap.com/rolling-stones-lash-out-at-donald-trump-again-over-song-use/'>He's still using Stones songs?</a>

He did today. You don't think he pays attention to infringement rights, cease and desist orders or just a plain old please don't do this anymore.
Quote:He did today. You don't think he pays attention to infringement rights, cease and desist orders or just a plain old please don't do this anymore.

Nobody has more respect for cease and desist orders than him.
Quote:He did today. You don't think he pays attention to infringement rights, cease and desist orders or just a plain old please don't do this anymore.

I don't think you need permission to play songs at a public event
Quote:Amazing crowd for a Wednesday afternoon. He didn't even have to do it on a university campus that promised free stuff and extra credit.

Yeah, he went to a town full of retirees. I am surprised they were able to draw a strong afternoon crowd.
Quote:Yeah, he went to a town full of retirees. I am surprised they were able to draw a strong afternoon crowd.

A lot of them had to make the tough choice between listening to the played out, repetitive tripe from an unhinged sociopath and reaping the fixed income benefits of the early bird special.
Quote:I don't think you need permission to play songs at a public event

According to ASCAP, it may depend on the venue.
Quote:A lot of them had to make the tough choice between listening to the played out, repetitive tripe from an unhinged sociopath and reaping the fixed income benefits of the early bird special.

It's not just the early bird special, when they added the unlimited salad bar it became too good a deal to miss.

I just evacuated to Ocala last weekend.  If Trump wants to show his resistance for touching females, that's definitely a safe place to go.