Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Andersen Cooper Destroys Trumpette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just had to share this with everyone...  

So basically, this trumpette is Kellyane Conway.  She is revered as a wonderful liar.  Which she is.  She can spin almost anything.

She made the point that Clinton is guilty of sexual assault because he's settled suits for cash.  Cooper then blasts Conway regarding all the law suits trump has settled for cash!!!

You have to watch the video, it is classic:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/...n-intv.cnn

my hero

Embarassing... The intellectual whoops the left will jump through for these people.
Quote:I just had to share this with everyone...  

So basically, this trumpette is Kellyane Conway.  She is revered as a wonderful liar.  Which she is.  She can spin almost anything.

She made the point that Clinton is guilty of sexual assault because he's settled suits for cash.  Cooper then blasts Conway regarding all the law suits trump has settled for cash!!!

TAM, I stopped reading your post after the word liar. No clue what the rest of it says.
Quote:TAM, I stopped reading your post after the word liar. No clue what the rest of it says.

I am more surprised he expects me to give a tabloid-esque state press media website ad money. Either archive it or give me the youtube video, breh.
lol!!!   

Quote:Embarassing... The intellectual whoops the left will jump through for these people.

Quote:TAM, I stopped reading your post after the word liar. No clue what the rest of it says.

Quote:I am more surprised he expects me to give a tabloid-esque state press media website ad money. Either archive it or give me the youtube video, breh.

The typical trumpette response...  

[Image: 28-fingers-in-ears.jpg]

Kellyanne Conway is usually pretty good and has done a lot mitigate Trumps downward swings.  However, I don't even believe she can help at this point.  The fact that "the shackles are off" makes her job even harder.

On a side note, I can't stand Christine Quinn (Clinton supporter) when she goes up against Lewandowski on CNN.  She's so annoying 

Quote:Kellyanne Conway is usually pretty good and has done a lot mitigate Trumps downward swings. However, I don't even believe she can help at this point. The fact that "the shackles are off" makes her job even harder.

On a side note, I can't stand Christine Quinn (Clinton supporter) when she goes up against Lewandowski on CNN. She's so annoying

Corey gets all wild eyed and foamy

That was a classic deer in headlights moment.
Quote:Kellyanne Conway is usually pretty good and has done a lot mitigate Trumps downward swings. However, I don't even believe she can help at this point. The fact that "the shackles are off" makes her job even harder.

On a side note, I can't stand Christine Quinn (Clinton supporter) when she goes up against Lewandowski on CNN. She's so annoying

It's frustrating to watch a pro like kelly Ann and then see the surrogates that Clinton has.

She's a professional liar at the height of her powers.

Cory lewindowsky makes my skin crawl.

He knew he had her, he was not going to let her off the hook on that one.   Pretty funny.  
I thought she schooled Cooper. I dont think she look stumped at all.
Quote:I thought she schooled Cooper. I dont think she look stumped at all.

How much is the airfare to this alternate universe? The drugs sound goooood
Quote:I thought she schooled Cooper. I dont think she look stumped at all.

She schooled him by getting tongue tied when he applied the same logic in her attack to the candidate she is promoting. Ok..
Quote:She schooled him by getting tongue tied when he applied the same logic in her attack to the candidate she is promoting. Ok..

He made it quite obvious, that hes a hillary supporter and was unfair in the interview. He would never dare ask the same to a clinton adviser.
Quote:He made it quite obvious, that hes a hillary supporter and was unfair in the interview. He would never dare ask the same to a clinton adviser.

She uses the fact Hillary has settled lawsuits as a point of attack and he says.. "hasn't Trump done the same thing?" And his point is invalid because he prefers Hillary? Logic does not equal logic where Trump is in the equation.
HA .... I think Corey Lewandowski is pretty smooth and has probably done more for Trump since getting fired (than he did previously).

Quote:He made it quite obvious, that hes a hillary supporter and was unfair in the interview. He would never dare ask the same to a clinton adviser.

In other words, it is not fair to use either trump/surrogate's own words or the trump surrogate's own logic and apply it directly and equally.

That is what you mean by unfair.
Quote:HA .... I think Corey Lewandowski is pretty smooth and has probably done more for Trump since getting fired (than he did previously).

Ugh...  You think so?  He makes me want to puke!  I think his debate style is too similar to trumps...  He constantly just interupts and plugs in a phrase here or there to get the Clinton surrogate off his/her game.

Of course, as you mention, it's pretty smooth ( Sick ) because it generally seems to work.  But to be honest, it's also an indictment on the Clinton surrogates---they suck for the most part.

You know who I have mad respect for?  Van Jones.  That dude destroys all that come his way.  I'm not sure why Clinton doesn't pay him to be on CNN 24/7.  Yet another reason why it's clear Hillary is a flawed candidate.
Quote:Kellyanne Conway is usually pretty good and has done a lot mitigate Trumps downward swings.  However, I don't even believe she can help at this point.  The fact that "the shackles are off" makes her job even harder.

On a side note, I can't stand Christine Quinn (Clinton supporter) when she goes up against Lewandowski on CNN.  She's so annoying 

Exactly how is Kellyanne Conway "pretty good" when she spent the whole year encouraging Donald Trump to tell obvious lies and other crap that hurt his campaign?
Pages: 1 2