Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey Dialogue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What are everyone's thoughts on Ramsey. I think he is a home run pick and he's shutting every opponent down, but is getting himself into trouble with his mouth. I've been out for awhile so I just want to hear everyone's opinion on #20
Love the guy.

He is a 21 year kid with God given abilities, better than most.

"When your heart in the right place and you trying to live right, God got you! #blessed"

Loves God, plays football wholeheartedly.

I'll say no more
Who gives a flying F*** (and yes that's a capital F) about what he says.

The kid is backing up his play and he can say whatever he wants. I hope he continues to say whatever he wants and he can bad mouth anybody he wants.

How long has it been since we've had somebody like him in this franchise? Yeah... Since forever.

Anybody who has a problem with him, or what he says can catch the earliest bus to idiotville and please don't ever come back.

Quote:He is a 21 year kid with God given abilities, better than most.

"When your heart in the right place and you trying to live right, God got you! #blessed"

Loves God, plays football wholeheartedly.

I'll say no more
Attributing his abilities to an imaginary deity takes away from the hard work he has put in IMO .
Quote:Attributing his abilities to an imaginary deity takes away from the hard work he has put in IMO .

It's his words. You want to tell him who to attribute his work to?
Quotation marks...

Or are you questioning his take?
best player on our defense... can say whatever he wants

also, just because you might think it is an imaginary deity doesn't mean he or others think that

I worry about it only in the sense that he may not be ready for the emotional toll that an NFL season can have on a young player. Brashness is to be expected to some degree, but what extra load is he putting on himself with the things he says? Is he going to be able to keep up with it?

Quote:Attributing his abilities to an imaginary deity takes away from the hard work he has put in IMO .

You're so enlightened!

I can tell you don't read the book.  It does not take away from hard work.  Your suppose to work even harder with the gifts you have been given.  Everyone is an athlete in the NFL.  You can't have a long career if you don't put in the work.  Having some praise for your blessings shows character.  What an upside down place we have reached where people are compelled to attack positive things.
Speak on...just back it up. 

Best player on our team right now.
He can run his mouth all he wants as long as he can back it up.  And so far he has. 

Quote:I can tell you don't read the book.  It does not take away from hard work.  Your suppose to work even harder with the gifts you have been given.  Everyone is an athlete in the NFL.  You can't have a long career if you don't put in the work.  Having some praise for your blessings shows character.  What an upside down place we have reached where people are compelled to attack positive things.
He is a good player because he has worked hard and is genetically suitable for athletics. 

I think it's a shame that people would dismiss this in favour of thanking some baby killer from a fairytale .

I'm not attacking anything . Just think it's a shame thats all . 
Quote:You're so enlightened!
So is most of Europe mate . 

America will catch up eventually !
To avoid this thread from being locked due to religion talk, let's move on.

Ramsey is a beast. Love his trash talk and he's backing it up with his play. He'll be a top corner in the league by the end of the year/early next year.

Quote:So is most of Europe mate . 

America will catch up eventually !

You are correct we will catch up to being over run and bankrupt.

Edit:

And to be clear (on topic), I did say you have to work harder with the talents you are given.  To back up his mouth, he will need to learn tendencies and gain every edge that his talent allows.

Quote:You are correct we will catch up to being over run and bankrupt.
You know you guys caused the great financial collapse right ?

Hardly financial geniuses yourselves ha ha !!
I ain't stinkin' dialoguing for nobody. I will discuss the topic though.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7