Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Ground Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Calling all Trump supporters. Mr Trump wants you to not forget to get out and vote on November 28th.

ha ha

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-tr...28-2016-10
Glad to see the important news making it into the headlines.

Rolleyes

When you actually do rallys, you will trip up your words every now and then. Indy, you need to get a life brotha.
Quote:Glad to see the important news making it into the headlines.

Rolleyes

Sometimes a little humor isn't a bad thing.
Ha. Same 2 clowns in every thread. Keep up the good work guys - trump really needs your blind support
Did you mean Grounded Game?
Quote:When you actually do rallys, you will trip up your words every now and then. Indy, you need to get a life brotha.
57 states?  Amirite?
It is heartbreaking and saddening that Americans are failing to see and read the handwriting on the wall concerning the fate of their destiny, their future, their foundation, their sovereignty, their welfare and that of their posterity. They fail to see that for the past 24 years they have been under an invisible besiegement by the powers that be working behind the scene to bring them under total subjection, bondage and servitude and use them at will. The globalist elites are all out to unleash their final onslaught of blind and unfounded accusations against the man they can't bought over and manipulate, who has the people and their welfare at heart. From the Bush dynasty, the Clinton -Obama clan, all of them are bought and owned by the globalists-I wish you can recheck your historical archives. They know that one man is a mortal threat to their NWO agenda and enslavement programme, therefore they will do everything necessary to bring him down.
There is an election on November 28? That is news to me.

Quote:There is an election on November 28? That is news to me.
[Image: 200.gif]
Quote:There is an election on November 28? That is news to me.

Only the most important one of our lifetime. I have grabbed a campaign button for you.

[Image: s-l300.jpg]