Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Calais Campbell Selected For the Bart Starr Award, Congrats!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Calais Campbell Selected For the Bart Starr Award, Congrats!! He will Be accepting the award at the SuperBowl. Its voted on by the players. At least one Jag is going to the Superbowl. 

https://www.jaguars.com/news/jaguars-cal...Pjzho886Vk
We won something in 2018!!!!

*And congrats.
Nice job.. Great way to start off 2019.. Let's keep that going.
Congrats Calais! I normally don't get the big guys jerseys but I really need to get his. Bringing him back was a complete no brainer. Especially if you're saying that you're going to turn the current locker room climate around. Always reward the guys that do it the right way.
That's awesome! Dude is a class-act and we're lucky to have him (wish we had him earlier in his career). I think his jersey will be my next one.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Good dude.  Nice to see him recognized.
(01-08-2019, 02:24 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Calais! I normally don't get the big guys jerseys but I really need to get his. Bringing him back was a complete no brainer. Especially if you're saying that you're going to turn the current locker room climate around. Always reward the guys that do it the right way.

Yeah.  His is the one I want right now.  Love that he won the award!
Okay I was wrong.. I said in multiple threads that we are hard to route for as a team. He is easy to cheer and appreciate.