Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***The Official "Put Your Camera Where Your Mouth Is and Show Us Who You Really Voted For" Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those of you voting early, and those of you voting in person if you're feeling lucky, here's a place to put your camera where your mouth is, so to speak, and let the forum see if you really were behind X the whole time, or if you caved and voted for Y when you had to fill in the bubble. The State of Florida prohibits me from telling you what these are exactly, so you'll have to figure out what these nondescript items pictured are, and how to decipher them, because [BLEEP] off Florida:

[Image: bZKYgWe.jpg]

Also, for good measure:

[Image: MCauQXB.jpg]

Your turn. Put up or shut up.

Not voting early, but I'm game come election time..
What's a camera?
Ew
Write in is the way to go.
Kudos on the weed vote. I will vote yes for weed.
Quote:Write in is the way to go.
Unfortunately, Ronald Reagan is dead.
Not official if you don't mail it in. You are bluffing TJ! I want to see a picture of you dropping it in the mailbox. Better yet, a video of you sealing, signing, and dropping.
Quote:Not official if you don't mail it in. You are bluffing TJ! I want to see a picture of you dropping it in the mailbox. Better yet, a video of you sealing, signing, and dropping.
Dude, once the ballot's filled in, it's filled in. They'll only let you change your mind and white it out if you're switching your vote to Clinton.
Who's gonna be the brave soul to write in Deez Nuts?
The real question is...

What is A Leppo?

Seriously though, why did you not vote Jill Stein?

I'm sure we'll see all 15 of TAM's ballots
Quote:The real question is...

What is A Leppo?

Seriously though, why did you not vote Jill Stein?
Because the Libertarian Party lines up more closely with my own thoughts on what government should and should not be, and because the Libs have as good a chance as anyone to break the two-party system and give us a third option, or a new second one if the GOP implodes as it seems to be doing.

Also, her economic policies would make Karl Marx complain about how far left she is.

Actually, most of her policies would do that.
Do they allow you to use cameras in polling places?
Quote:Do they allow you to use cameras in polling places?

I think even taking a picture of your ballot is illegal...

Someone confirm, otherwise TJ may find himself in prison.
All illegal ballots go to Clinton by default.
Quote:I think even taking a picture of your ballot is illegal...

Someone confirm, otherwise TJ may find himself in prison.
The State of Florida does say that ballot photography is illegal...but why? For one, it's a pretty cut and dry violation of the First Amendment to tell someone that they can't share an image of what they're currently doing with friends and family. Two, why? Who does it hurt if I post my ballot here or on Facebook or wherever? I was just gonna tell you guys who I'd voted for anyway, just like you'll all tell everyone else here. I can't see any legitimate reason, in the age of social media, for telling someone that they can't take a quick picture of their own ballot and share it if they choose. I'm offering no incentives for voting like me. I'm not seeking to coerce anyone's vote. This thread is purely about seeing who's got the stones to back up what they've been saying by showing us what they did. If that's illegal, then tough [BLEEP], Florida.

Quote:All illegal ballots go to Clinton by default.
Pulling that [BLEEP] down right now.
Quote:The State of Florida does say that ballot photography is illegal...but why? For one, it's a pretty cut and dry violation of the First Amendment to tell someone that they can't share an image of what they're currently doing with friends and family. Two, why? Who does it hurt if I post my ballot here or on Facebook or wherever? I was just gonna tell you guys who I'd voted for anyway, just like you'll all tell everyone else here. I can't see any legitimate reason, in the age of social media, for telling someone that they can't take a quick picture of their own ballot and share it if they choose. I'm offering no incentives for voting like me. I'm not seeking to coerce anyone's vote. This thread is purely about seeing who's got the stones to back up what they've been saying by showing us what they did. If that's illegal, then tough [BAD WORD REMOVED], Florida.

Pulling that [BAD WORD REMOVED] down right now.

I think it's more to do with voter intimidation than the actual ballot itself.
Quote:I think it's more to do with voter intimidation than the actual ballot itself.
When have you or anyone here ever known me to be intimidating?  Big Grin
Quote:When have you or anyone here ever known me to be intimidating? Big Grin

I can tell you filled in those little circles beside the candidate choice very aggressively. I'm a little intimidated.
Pages: 1 2