Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lost Opportunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mind was wandering this morning as I imagined that the AFC Championship was being played today here in Jacksonville. Temperatures in the mid 50’s, overcast, and best of all, an opportunity for a killer morning pep rally culminating with the implosion of the old courthouse! Huge photos of Brady and Bilichick (if we were playing the Pats ) could have adorned the old structure as it was blasted into oblivion.
Last year was our chance. Watching these games just brings back all the memories of how the refs hosed us down. Sure we clammed up a bit in the second half, but it would have been enough if not for the obviously biased officiating. Such is the life of a small market team during a year with low ratings. It will be hard for us to get back anytime soon (though obviously I hope to be proven wrong).
(01-20-2019, 11:18 AM)Section105Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Huge photos of Brady and Bilichick (if we were playing the Pats ) could have adorned the old structure as it was blasted into oblivion.

That's uh, kinda [BLEEP] up.
(01-20-2019, 06:52 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2019, 11:18 AM)Section105Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Huge photos of Brady and Bilichick (if we were playing the Pats ) could have adorned the old structure as it was blasted into oblivion.

That's uh, kinda [BLEEP] up.

Too violent for ya, huh?
(01-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2019, 06:52 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]That's uh, kinda [BLEEP] up.

Too violent for ya, huh?

There's this thing called bad taste. Doing things that insinuate blowing other specific people up is in it.
(01-21-2019, 02:06 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Too violent for ya, huh?

There's this thing called bad taste. Doing things that insinuate blowing other specific people up is in it.

You took that literally? Wow.
(01-20-2019, 11:18 AM)Section105Fan Wrote: [ -> ]My mind was wandering this morning as I imagined that the AFC Championship was being played today here in Jacksonville. Temperatures in the mid 50’s, overcast, and best of all, an opportunity for a killer morning pep rally culminating with the implosion of the old courthouse! Huge photos of Brady and Bilichick (if we were playing the Pats ) could have adorned the old structure as it was blasted into oblivion.

I like it.  Good thinking.   That would have been nice.