Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fyre Festival Documentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else watch them? There’s one on Hulu and one on Netflix. I saw the one on Netflix and it was amazing.

Highly recommend it.
I'm going to watch it tonight. They were talking about it on 1010xl this morning. Sounds really good.
(01-22-2019, 11:40 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to watch it tonight.  They were talking about it on 1010xl this morning.  Sounds really good.
You’re gonna love it.

I remember seeing this all go down on Twitter but there is so much behind the scenes info in this doc.
They noted this morning that the plan was to create a documentary about this event, assuming it was going to go down perfectly as planned. Thus, they had extraordinary amounts of interviews to fully document the turn of events as they evolved. Can't wait to see it.
EXCELLENT DOCUMENTARY.   i went from an innocent viewer to someone that wanted Billy to be prosecuted to the fullest extent that our Laws would allow.  6 years imprisonment seemed like a very light sentence given the fact that he was still scamming people when he was out on bail (awaiting trial).  I guess they need him out because I just looked it us and he still owes $26 million in restitution and the only way he can do that is to earn money on the outside -- good luck with that.
(01-23-2019, 02:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]EXCELLENT DOCUMENTARY.   i went from an innocent viewer to someone that wanted Billy to be prosecuted to the fullest extent that our Laws would allow.  6 years imprisonment seemed like a very light sentence given the fact that he was still scamming people when he was out on bail (awaiting trial).  I guess they need him out because I just looked it us and he still owes $26 million in restitution and the only way he can do that is to earn money on the outside -- good luck with that.
How about as soon as he got out on bail.... he hooked up with Dibbles! Trying to run it back on bail.

Unreal.
(01-22-2019, 12:47 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]They noted this morning that the plan was to create a documentary about this event, assuming it was going to go down perfectly as planned. Thus, they had extraordinary amounts of interviews to fully document the turn of events as they evolved.   Can't wait to see it.

I also thought that everyone involved in the interviews were willing to spill the beans since the doc is the only way they were gonna get paid for the fiasco.
(01-22-2019, 11:22 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else watch them? There’s one on Hulu and one on Netflix. I saw the one on Netflix and it was amazing.

Highly recommend it.

They one they have on Netflix was put together by the marketing company that promoted the event.  Watch the one on Hulu and you'll see just what a dirt bag this guy actually is.

The whole thing was a scam to promote an app where you could go and book celebrities for events. The app was a bust.