Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Allows Howard Stern to Call Ivanka a Derogatory Term
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Howard:  Can I call Ivanka a piece of (Bad Word Removed).

Trump:  Yeah

So... great stand up guy.  I know, it was just for entertainment.  I bet if I was on the radio I'd let the host call my daughter that...  NOT!!!

I'm pretty sure I'd be very upset with that and make sure the radio host knew it.

Defend away...

Father of girls myself.

Call my daughter that and I hear it you wont speak for long and the jail time would be worth it. To allow it as a father is gross.
Not surprised coming from the same guy that oogles after his own daughter.
No problem. Are you aware of Howard Stern? He says offensive things. To get upset about it is absurd.
Quote:No problem. Are you aware of Howard Stern? He says offensive things. To get upset about it is absurd.

Are you completely void of all ethics and morals? Most Fathers I have met would stop that behavior in a heartbeat.
Quote:No problem. Are you aware of Howard Stern? He says offensive things. To get upset about it is absurd.

Seriously, I think you're trolling us now. Do you have a daughter?
Quote:Are you completely void of all ethics and morals? Most Fathers I have met would stop that behavior in a heartbeat.

Lol. If you don't want Howard stern to say offensive things to you, don't go on his show.
Quote:Seriously, I think you're trolling us now. Do you have a daughter?

I have two. Please. You idiots must get offended during stand up comedy or the roasts on comedy central.
Would I say, "yeah"?

No. Am I bothered by Trump's response? Hell no. I don't give a flying [BLEEP].
Quote:Would I say, "yeah"?

No. Am I bothered by Trump's response? Hell no. I don't give a flying [BAD WORD REMOVED].

I love these people trying to judge you on a message board. So many high horses around here.
It's a sad , sad state this Country is in when a man saying crass vulgar, things to another man, while basically playing a who's more macho contest is breaking headline stop the presses news!!! Meanwhile, destroying subpoenaed evidence deleting subpoenaed emails, lying under oath, rigging a primary, telling her voters one thing and the banks and corporations something else, degrading a 1/3 of American voters, taking 10's of millions of donations from counties with no human and woman's rights, has a husband who has forced woman to have sex, and admonished and politically punished them, defending rapists and laughing, has over 55 suspicious deaths tied to her scandals, basically made 100 million dollars in less than 15 years without selling anything.. Hmmm.... But God forbid someone crassly and vulgarly ( I definitely don't condone it!!) brag about his ability to get women 11 YEARS AGO!! Yeah I say they should lead with that and forget the latter.... Because being a criminal and a pathological liar is soooo not a issue!!
Quote:It's a sad , sad state this Country is in when a man saying crass vulgar, things to another man, while basically playing a who's more macho contest is breaking headline stop the presses news!!! Meanwhile, destroying subpoenaed evidence deleting subpoenaed emails, lying under oath, rigging a primary, telling her voters one thing and the banks and corporations something else, degrading a 1/3 of American voters, taking 10's of millions of donations from counties with no human and woman's rights, has a husband who has forced woman to have sex, and admonished and politically punished them, defending rapists and laughing, has over 55 suspicious deaths tied to her scandals, basically made 100 million dollars in less than 15 years without selling anything.. Hmmm.... But God forbid someone crassly and vulgarly ( I definitely don't condone it!!) brag about his ability to get women 11 YEARS AGO!! Yeah I say they should lead with that and forget the latter.... Because being a criminal and a pathological liar is soooo not a issue!!

So much nonsensical accusations in that diatribe. Its like the you are being intentionally recalcitrant.
Quote:I have two. Please. You idiots must get offended during stand up comedy or the roasts on comedy central.

Stern said to Trump's face that his daughter is a piece of [BAD WORD REMOVED],  and you're telling me you'd be ok with that if it was said to you?
Most of your criticisms of Trump's words are valid and not something many would condone or bother defending, however, actions speak much louder than words and the Clintons' long history of unscrupulous and criminal actions far outweigh anything Trump has said in this [BAD WORD REMOVED] contest of whose candidate stinks the most.  But you've even said here yourself it's about moving the ball down the field, even in small steps or something to that effect.  It's just a shame what some are willing to essentially condone from the Clintons', which is clearly far worse, by continuing to highlight the many verbal gaffes by Trump rather than highlighting the considerably more important trail of death, destruction and corruption in the Clintons' wake.  The election is less about Trump than it is whether or not you are "ok" with granting the power of the Presidency to someone like Hillary Clinton who has a history of doing nothing but abusing power to devastating effect.

Either way, I don't think anyone from either side on this forum is swaying anyone else.  I certainly read more than I post in this particular forum because I know it's generally a waste of time.  

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-...ward-stern

Ivanka doesn't appear to be upset about it...I guess she knows what a "shock jock" is.
As much as you daddy dearests don't want to admit it, one day your daughters will be a piece for some guy somewhere. Probably more than one. Deal with it. But I understand, it's Trump so you want to crow with self-righteous indignation. 

Again, another non-story.

Trump says some stupid things...unfortunately he's still the best choice.

Who cares? Two guys talking locker room, shock jock banter.

Your wife is hot.

Yeah.

Can have a look.

Sure, why not.

No big deal. It's what guys do. If the women don't care, why should all guys.

The definition of respect is different for people.

Look how nice Stern was on Americas Got Talent.
I was a submarine Sailor for 23 years...I've heard and seen a lot of things regarding wives & girlfriends.  There's not much that can offend me anymore.

Pages: 1 2 3