Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tyson Nuggets Recalled - Contain Rubber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/20...ebfe6f4638

Ever wonder why come chicken nuggets taste like rubber? 

Tyson recalls 18 tons of chicken nuggets because there might be rubber in them
McDonald's is standing by to purchase the recalled nuggets.
(01-30-2019, 02:45 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]McDonald's is standing by to purchase the recalled nuggets.

The rubber would be the only identifiable parts of McDonald’s nuggets...probably the healthiest too!
I hear that the rubber is organic tho, and great for a cleanse. Also low caloirie.
I heard it was a simple mix up as Trojan condoms are now being recalled because they contain chicken.
(01-30-2019, 03:29 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2019, 02:45 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]McDonald's is standing by to purchase the recalled nuggets.

The rubber would be the only identifiable parts of McDonald’s nuggets...probably the healthiest too!

They're only healthy because your body doesn't process them. It's like a zero-sum deal. Weight goes in, weight gets pooped out.
(01-30-2019, 05:56 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2019, 03:29 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]The rubber would be the only identifiable parts of McDonald’s nuggets...probably the healthiest too!

They're only healthy because your body doesn't process them. It's like a zero-sum deal. Weight goes in, weight gets pooped out.

That only works for fat people.
McDonald's chicken nuggets are terrible. There's a comedian, can't remember his name, that made a joke about them. Something like his friend is highly allergic to chicken, but he can eat Chicken McNuggets.
(01-30-2019, 05:55 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I heard it was a simple mix up as Trojan condoms are now being recalled because they contain chicken.

Edible chicken flavored condoms? We should get some for DF's sailors.