Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Paul Ryan turns back on Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/p...index.html

Our country is headed to hell. I hope y'all are enjoying the train ride.
the deception here is that it's because of his crotch grab comments. it isn't. they were already anti-Trump from the beginning.

Quote:the deception here is that it's because of his crotch grab comments. it isn't. they were already anti-Trump from the beginning.

With good reason.
Quote:With good reason.

if the good reason is because he isn't going to carry on the status quo
Quote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/p...index.html

Our country is headed to hell. I hope y'all are enjoying the train ride.

BREAKING NEWS!  GOP ESTABLISHMENT DOESN'T SUPPORT TRUMP!
Quote:if the good reason is because he isn't going to carry on the status quo

Throwing the whole system in the trash doesn't fix anything. Minnesota tried that with Jessie Ventura. Didn't work. Especially won't work now. But who cares Clinton up double digits now.
Quote:Throwing the whole system in the trash doesn't fix anything. Minnesota tried that with Jessie Ventura. Didn't work. Especially won't work now. But who cares Clinton up double digits now.

Obviously you?
Quote:Obviously you?

I did.

Now I don't have to.

This race is OVER just like Jags and Colts playoff chances.
Quote:Throwing the whole system in the trash doesn't fix anything. Minnesota tried that with Jessie Ventura. Didn't work. Especially won't work now. But who cares Clinton up double digits now.

that's like saying throwing away slavery didn't fix anything
Quote:I did.

Now I don't have to.

This race is OVER just like Jags and Colts playoff chances.

The race isn't over until you lazy democrats get off the couch and go to the polls.

Also, the AFCS is wide open as ever with 4 terrible teams.

i remember waiting for over an hour to vote last election. total waste of time looking back. but im going to do it again. lol

Quote:the deception here is that it's because of his crotch grab comments. it isn't. they were already anti-Trump from the beginning.

The deception is.. He was losing even before the video came out. He was losing the day he got the GOP nomination.
Quote:The race isn't over until you lazy democrats get off the couch and go to the polls.

Also, the AFCS is wide open as ever with 4 terrible teams.

Luckily they are offering rides to the voting booths!
Quote:Luckily they are offering rides to the voting booths!

what if trump voters get on the bus?
He just knows what everyone else should have known for months, Trump doesn't have a shot in hell at winning.

Quote:The deception is.. He was losing even before the video came out. He was losing the day he got the GOP nomination.

not one vote has been counted
Whoe Cares what the R.I.N.O.'s think and do. They only poll that matters is Nov. 8th 2016

Quote:not one vote has been counted

Where is he gaining? His own party is running from him like he just passed gas in an elevator and the doors just opened. Is he gaining with women? Blacks? Hispanics? Mormons? Keep telling yourself there's a chance. Those Breitbart polls can keep you warm in mid November.
Quote:not one vote has been counted
At this point, they almost don't need to be.

Quote:Whoe Cares what the R.I.N.O.'s think and do. They only poll that matters is Nov. 8th 2016
No, the polls leading up to Nov. 8 matter quite a bit. Trump's campaign is in shambles, his support from within the GOP base is near-nil, and his own running mate seems to be on the brink of walking away. It's over. I wish it wasn't, but it's over.
Quote:what if trump voters get on the bus?

i.e. The Gus Bus
Pages: 1 2