Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seriously? This Dem Rep Just Told a Kid He Should Fear Members of Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously? This Dem Rep Just Told a Kid He Should Fear Members of Congress

With 435 members of Congress, you’d be forgiven for not knowing all of their names. Apparently CJ Pearson, the teen Internet star/activist who’s gone back and forth between supporting conservatives and progressives, did not know who Rep. Nydia Velázquez was, and referred to her in a tweet during the State of the Union as “the woman sitting next to [AOC].” This prompted an incredibly strange and threatening response from the New York Democrat.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou...o3po3xqdY0
Headline on conservative website: "Yesterday a Liberal Said Something Stupid" [Liberals are stupid.]

Headline on liberal website: "Yesterday a Conservative Said Something Stupid" [Conservatives are stupid.]

I get it. The other side, whoever they are, is stupid.
(02-08-2019, 08:53 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Headline on conservative website:  "Yesterday a Liberal Said Something Stupid"  [Liberals are stupid.]

Headline on liberal website: "Yesterday a Conservative Said Something Stupid"  [Conservatives are stupid.]  

I get it.  The other side, whoever they are, is stupid.

In all fairness, one seems to be going all in on stupidity lately. It’s becoming indefensible at this point. Can only hope it opens the door for more support of an independent candidate.
(02-08-2019, 10:11 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 08:53 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Headline on conservative website:  "Yesterday a Liberal Said Something Stupid"  [Liberals are stupid.]

Headline on liberal website: "Yesterday a Conservative Said Something Stupid"  [Conservatives are stupid.]  

In all fairness, one seems to be going all in on stupidity lately. It’s becoming indefensible at this point. Can only hope it opens the door for more support of an independent candidate.

That is true and I also would like to see an independent candidate.
(02-08-2019, 10:22 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 10:11 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]In all fairness, one seems to be going all in on stupidity lately. It’s becoming indefensible at this point. Can only hope it opens the door for more support of an independent candidate.

That is true and I also would like to see an independent candidate.

I don't think Howard Schultz is independent, and I don't believe it'd help him to run as one, but he may be the closest option for democrats.

He's the only one that I fear from the left, but that's only assuming he gets the DNC's support. He's where democrats should be if they want to swing power back their way.
Well, I don't think that's a concern.

Nah both sides look really dumb most of the time
(02-09-2019, 02:14 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 10:11 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]In all fairness, one seems to be going all in on stupidity lately. It’s becoming indefensible at this point. Can only hope it opens the door for more support of an independent candidate.

Nah both sides look really dumb most of the time

You seriously think that her response was appropriate for a congresswoman to a kid?

The problem with opinions is that they're opinions. I think both sides are being pretty freaking dumb right now. The Senate majority leader toes the party line so tightly that he could be walking a tightrope, the Speaker of the House is turning left more often than a redneck at Daytona, and the President is a poster child for what happens when you strap on a football helmet and run into brick walls every day for 60 years.
(02-09-2019, 08:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2019, 02:14 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Nah both sides look really dumb most of the time

You seriously think that her response was appropriate for a congresswoman to a kid?

No?
(02-10-2019, 11:56 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2019, 08:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]You seriously think that her response was appropriate for a congresswoman to a kid?

No?

So "both sides bad" when one side is actually threatening the citizenry. Got it.
(02-11-2019, 01:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2019, 11:56 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]No?

So "both sides bad" when one side is actually threatening the citizenry. Got it.

"One side going all in on stupidity lately" 

To which I said both sides are very dumb most of the time. 

The democrat in question is of course an idiot.
The time has come to seriously consider kicking NY and CA out of the union.
(02-11-2019, 08:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The time has come to seriously consider kicking NY and CA out of the union.

lololol boy, can you tell this is a football site in northeast Florida?