Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Worldwide Chad Henne Fans ..... Haiti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out the 45 second mark of this video.   

#HenneLoyalty

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/vid...bs-to-1000

lol
Lol
Lol
Believe it or not, I liked him at Michigan, and he showed marked promise in Miami at the start of his pro career. We played against him, and they may have won that game, can't remember. Ole Ketchman wrote about their good young QB who can play.
I was at that game: it was December of 09. Mid 90s with a 9 month pregnant wife. Torry Holt caught a long pass but was so slow he couldnt out run the DB. Garrard got sacked to end the game. We lost 14-10. Made for a slow walk back to the car.....for a 7hr drive back to Charlotte.

Quote:Believe it or not, I liked him at Michigan, and he showed marked promise in Miami at the start of his pro career. We played against him, and they may have won that game, can't remember. Ole Ketchman wrote about their good young QB who can play.
It's in suprisingly good condition too
Quote:It's in suprisingly good condition too

Bet you are unsurprisingly unexposed...
Quote:Bet you are unsurprisingly unexposed...
Yeah, because my jersey stays clean during a major hurricane in a third world country. No need to be rude.
Quote:Yeah, because my jersey stays clean during a major hurricane in a third world country. No need to be rude.

As said, a yank shall yank. Listen to your terminology, third world.
Quote:I was at that game: it was December of 09. Mid 90s with a 9 month pregnant wife. Torry Holt caught a long pass but was so slow he couldnt out run the DB. Garrard got sacked to end the game. We lost 14-10. Made for a slow walk back to the car.....for a 7hr drive back to Charlotte.

Mon frere, I can empathize. I've had many a long trip since leaving Jville to witness losses. After a while, it takes its toll. Thank God you have a lovely, hopefully not too demanding 7 year old now Wink
Thoughts and prayers to those people.