Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Valentine’s Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TDS on full display.........

Happy Valentine’s Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex

There are no limits to what leftists will accuse Donald Trump of ruining (see Therapists Warn of Rise in ‘Trump Anxiety Disorder’ Among Leftists and Professor Shoots Himself to Protest Trump). Leave it to Slate to out Trump Derangement Syndrome them all. According to the liberal tabloid, Donald Trump is ruining sex.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/happy-...ining-sex/
If they’re thinking about Trump when they’re having sex, they’re doing it wrong!
(02-15-2019, 02:58 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]If they’re thinking about Trump when they’re having sex, they’re doing it wrong!

They can't think about anything else ever. It's pathological.
Ewwww

[Image: 572214491900002d0056c798.jpeg?cache=zskz..._noupscale]
(02-15-2019, 02:58 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]If they’re thinking about Trump when they’re having sex, they’re doing it wrong!
Unless you're Stroud of course......
Man.... if I ever let Trump (or any POTUS) ruin sex for me... I'm so done. I'm out. I don't want to live on this planet anymore haha
Of all the things I’ve NOT thought about at that time, the president is right up there at the top of the list! Laughing
(02-15-2019, 11:59 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Man.... if I ever let Trump (or any POTUS) ruin sex for me... I'm so done. I'm out. I don't want to live on this planet anymore haha

Luckily for you, Hillary lost.
If something in the world is really upsetting you, you're not going to want to have sex.
If it has taken you two years to adjust who the President is, and you're still upset about it, you may need to seek professional help.
(02-15-2019, 09:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]If something in the world is really upsetting you, you're not going to want to have sex.
If it has taken you two years to adjust who the President is, and you're still upset about it, you may need to seek professional help.

Odd, when I'm really upset I want to have sex.

Of course when I'm not upset I want to have sex.

Then again, when I'm awake I pretty much want to have sex too.

I think when I'm asleep, yep, wanna have sex then as well.

I may need professional help.

Not that kind, Homebiscuit.
(02-15-2019, 11:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Odd, when I'm really upset I want to have sex.

What do you do at family reunions?
(02-16-2019, 03:39 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2019, 11:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Odd, when I'm really upset I want to have sex.

What do you do at family reunions?

Unlike some around here I don't consider that to be a target-rich environment.
I disagree.  Sex is going to be really good.  We’re going to have great sex.  The best sex ever.  Let me tell you how great our sex is going to be.  People will be talking about our sex for years to come. It’s going to tremendous.  And Mexico will pay for it.
(02-16-2019, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2019, 03:39 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]What do you do at family reunions?

Unlike some around here I don't consider that to be a target-rich environment.

What do you call a speed dating group in West Virginia?

A family reunion.
(02-18-2019, 11:37 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2019, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Unlike some around here I don't consider that to be a target-rich environment.

What do you call a speed dating group in West Virginia?

A family reunion.

You have that backwards.
Marriage between first cousins is legal in Florida.
But it is not legal in West Virginia.
(02-18-2019, 01:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2019, 11:37 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]What do you call a speed dating group in West Virginia?

A family reunion.

You have that backwards.
Marriage between first cousins is legal in Florida.
But it is not legal in West Virginia.

Who cares about legal?

But I think it was referring to our Tennessee contingent and their sister/wives.