Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CBS Correspondent Warns MSM Are “Political Activists”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CBS Correspondent Warns MSM Are “Political Activists”

CBS News correspondent Lara Logan said that unless people seek out Breitbart News, you won’t see the other side. She equated Breitbart with Fox News. The journalists are now 85% Democrat, she said, and the media has become so biased that journalists no longer pretend to be neutral. They are “political activists.”

http://www.independentsentinel.com/cbs-c...y6HA3Pb2-s
Certainly nothing new. It wouldn’t bother me as much if there was more effort at being objective. I still venture around to all the various MSM sites but some “stories” are just so painful to read. They usually start as some form of active reporting and then quickly morph to a bad, mostly hateful opinion piece.
(02-18-2019, 10:57 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly nothing new. It wouldn’t bother me as much if there was more effort at being objective. I still venture around to all the various MSM sites but some “stories” are just so painful to read. They usually start as some form of active reporting and then quickly morph to a bad, mostly hateful opinion piece.

Sad but true.
(02-18-2019, 10:57 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly nothing new. It wouldn’t bother me as much if there was more effort at being objective. I still venture around to all the various MSM sites but some “stories” are just so painful to read. They usually start as some form of active reporting and then quickly morph to a bad, mostly hateful opinion piece.

Once upon a time, MSNBC and Fox took turns being the worst, and CNN basically surrendered its role in news and became a 24/7 tabloid. Somehow, CNN is now more blatantly biased than either of those two have ever been. Half of what pops up on their homepage is a left-wing hit piece written by one of their left-wing hit squad anchors, and the other half is sponsored content about celebrity news, sports and laundry detergent.