Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why is it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...when mere allegations of voter fraud by Democrats is Trumpeted (pun intended) here as yet more proof that Trump's claim of 3,000,000 illegal votes for Hillary in 2016 has credence, yet when a more credible accusation is made of a Republican, not a peep.
(02-18-2019, 09:58 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]...when mere allegations of voter fraud by Democrats is Trumpeted (pun intended) here as yet more proof that Trump's claim of 3,000,000 illegal votes for Hillary in 2016 has credence, yet when a more credible accusation is made of a Republican, not a peep.

Because most people have failed to form a concept of credibility that is separate from their own reputation and their own identity.
We didn't learn this stuff in school and even now teachers don't really know how to impart it to people.

So first we determine who we like and who we identify with.
Stuff that makes those people look good is probably true, credible.
Stuff that makes me and them look bad is probably not true. Only a fool would believe that, right?
Truth is relational. More like sales than accounting.
(02-18-2019, 09:58 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]...when mere allegations of voter fraud by Democrats is Trumpeted (pun intended) here as yet more proof that Trump's claim of 3,000,000 illegal votes for Hillary in 2016 has credence, yet when a more credible accusation is made of a Republican, not a peep.

I agree. It is odd that the extremely leftward biased MSM hasn't made hay with this.
He should be shot.

If the accusation is true (and it sounds true to me) then the Pub politician should be in jail. However, you are the one who is denying that both could be true, you are the hyper-partisan in this case.
(02-18-2019, 10:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree. It is odd that the extremely leftward biased MSM hasn't made hay with this.

Because FOX News isn't MSM...

Not a peep, but how much we hear about hypocrisy from the righteous.
(02-18-2019, 10:25 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]

If the accusation is true (and it sounds true to me) then the Pub politician should be in jail. However, you are the one who is denying that both could be true, you are the hyper-partisan in this case.

I don't deny it could be true on both sides. I ask for proof it's so widespread that a 3 million gap in popular vote is explained by fraud mainly committed by one side. I've yet to see that, but I do see any report of a mere allegation is immediately held up as proof on this board, yet this well documented case has been conveniently ignored.
(02-18-2019, 10:32 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2019, 10:25 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]If the accusation is true (and it sounds true to me) then the Pub politician should be in jail. However, you are the one who is denying that both could be true, you are the hyper-partisan in this case.

I don't deny it could be true on both sides. I ask for proof it's so widespread that a 3 million gap in popular vote is explained by fraud mainly committed by one side. I've yet to see that, but I do see any report of a mere allegation is immediately held up as proof on this board, yet this well documented case has been conveniently ignored.

California does not keep voting records, so there is no "proof" one way or the other.

I personally doubt it was 3 million, but over a million is a strong possibility.
Documented like Florida, Texas, and California to name a few? There is a political reason it doesn’t get traction...Voter IDs are not a popular option. States would also have to admit they haven’t spent federal grants as they were intended. There would also have to be admission that it is our own corrupt public servants, not other nations, responsible for interfering.
(02-18-2019, 10:25 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2019, 10:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. It is odd that the extremely leftward biased MSM hasn't made hay with this.

Because FOX News isn't MSM...

Not a peep, but how much we hear about hypocrisy from the righteous.

Well who are you addressing when you say "not a peep"? I tune into democrat-sponsored news channels on occasion and this is the first I've heard of it.
Its being adjudicated. What's the complaint?
(02-18-2019, 10:45 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2019, 10:32 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I don't deny it could be true on both sides. I ask for proof it's so widespread that a 3 million gap in popular vote is explained by fraud mainly committed by one side. I've yet to see that, but I do see any report of a mere allegation is immediately held up as proof on this board, yet this well documented case has been conveniently ignored.

California does not keep voting records, so there is no "proof" one way or the other.

I personally doubt it was 3 million, but over a million is a strong possibility.

California tryin to up the vote by door to door ballot harvesting along with removing the electoral vote 
wont happen 
california soon to have more votes than population amazing cheaters
(02-19-2019, 08:17 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2019, 10:45 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]

California tryin to up the vote by door to door ballot harvesting along with removing the electoral vote 
wont happen 

Have you figured out how to fry an egg yet?
(02-20-2019, 01:01 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2019, 08:17 PM)13Coronas Wrote: [ -> ]California tryin to up the vote by door to door ballot harvesting along with removing the electoral vote 
wont happen 

Have you figured out how to fry an egg yet?

Can you imagine not flying a plane to bangkok for your vacation

GOP Voter Fraud
US Coast Guard Terrorist 
Mueller Indictments
US Labor Secretary Alex Acosta Supporting Sex Offender

[Image: 14uqp2.jpg]

(02-22-2019, 10:39 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

GOP Voter Fraud
US Coast Guard Terrorist 
Mueller Indictments

And the difference is that those responsible will be tried and convicted. Unlike the Left, the Right is not above the law.
(02-22-2019, 11:34 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2019, 10:39 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]GOP Voter Fraud
US Coast Guard Terrorist 
Mueller Indictments

And the difference is that those responsible will be tried and convicted. Unlike the Left, the Right is not above the law.

Now here is an odd claim if I ever saw one.
All federal prosecutors, up to and including the attorney general, were appointed by President Trump.
Republicans currently have a majority of the appointments on the federal elections commission and the supreme Court.

How can the Democrats possibly be above the law in this scenario? Their enemies, the Republicans, have much more power to prosecute than they have. If we are going to believe what you say, why is this power not being used?
Weird I heard about this story on Fox News just the other day (I believe it was "The Five" on the 19th)
(02-22-2019, 01:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2019, 11:34 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]And the difference is that those responsible will be tried and convicted. Unlike the Left, the Right is not above the law.

Now here is an odd claim if I ever saw one.
All federal prosecutors, up to and including the attorney general, were appointed by President Trump.
Republicans currently have a majority of the appointments on the federal elections commission and the supreme Court.

How can the Democrats possibly be above the law in this scenario? Their enemies, the Republicans, have much more power to prosecute than they have. If we are going to believe what you say, why is this power not being used?

First off, I doubt that Trump appointed every single federal prosecutor. I'd guess that most are just career bureaucrats.
Secondly, prosecution depends on evidence. It doesn't matter what a prosecutor wants if the FBI is run by Obama appointees who suppress evidence.
Thirdly, criminal cases are very unlikely to even reach the Supreme Court, so that's a meaningless strawman.

But my original comment was an observation. The voter fraud in North Carolina is under investigation. The massive voter fraud in California will never be investigated, much less brought to trial. The fraudulent miraculous discoveries of boxes of ballots to swing elections to Democrats to overturn a losing count in close races in Minnesota and Oregon were never investigated. Hillary committed crimes much worse than the people Mueller's stormtroopers attacked in the early morning, but she's way above the law.
(02-22-2019, 08:36 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2019, 01:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Now here is an odd claim if I ever saw one.

First off, I doubt that Trump appointed every single federal prosecutor. I'd guess that most are just career bureaucrats.
Secondly, prosecution depends on evidence. It doesn't matter what a prosecutor wants if the FBI is run by Obama appointees who suppress evidence.
Thirdly, criminal cases are very unlikely to even reach the Supreme Court, so that's a meaningless strawman.

But my original comment was an observation. The voter fraud in North Carolina is under investigation. The massive voter fraud in California will never be investigated, much less brought to trial. The fraudulent miraculous discoveries of boxes of ballots to swing elections to Democrats to overturn a losing count in close races in Minnesota and Oregon were never investigated. Hillary committed crimes much worse than the people Mueller's stormtroopers attacked in the early morning, but she's way above the law.

The head of the FBI is also appointed by Trump and confirmed by a republican-controlled senate.
Try again.
if you want me to believe or understand what you're talking about regarding Oregon and Minnesota, you're going to have to provide links. There's not enough in your passing references for me to Google.
Pages: 1 2