Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cam Robinson Update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't heard anything about his ACL recovery.  Anyone heard anything?
Saw M. Lee recently, the way he was moving not sure he'll be ready for camp.
(02-19-2019, 11:58 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't heard anything about his ACL recovery.  Anyone heard anything?

Where did you see the Albino Tiger?
(02-19-2019, 11:58 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't heard anything about his ACL recovery.  Anyone heard anything?

I'd estimate Cam is 91% ready to go.
(02-19-2019, 02:19 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd estimate Cam is 91% ready to go.

I am a little more conservative than you. I will say he is about 89%.
I’ve heard Lee may not play ever again but I’m hoping that’s not true
(02-19-2019, 10:33 PM)SuperJville Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve heard Lee may not play ever again but I’m hoping that’s not true

Lemme guess.. 

You got a good friend, who's the brother of a guy, who knows another guy, that has a cousin who has a good friend that works on the Jags medical staff?
(02-19-2019, 12:26 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]

Where did you see the Albino Tiger?

Getting cryotherapy treatment.  His knee still looked swollen.
(02-20-2019, 12:12 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2019, 12:26 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you see the Albino Tiger?

Getting cryotherapy treatment.  His knee still looked swollen.
Post workout though? Would expect it to swell after PT.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
(02-20-2019, 01:08 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2019, 12:12 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Getting cryotherapy treatment.  His knee still looked swollen.
Post workout though? Would expect it to swell after PT.

Tbh thats bot unusual. He tore it in late august. Its only been about 5 months, not even half the scheduled recovery time for acl reconstruction. Not every player is a freak like Adrian Peterson who tears it week 17 and then is ready to go 9 months later for the season opener and busts out a 2k season.

Lee will be limited in camp and on a snao count rhe firat few weeks of the season as is the norm. By week 5/october hell be out there torching defenses on crossing routes and droppimg catchable passes again.
(02-20-2019, 01:26 PM)Firesky Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2019, 01:08 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Post workout though? Would expect it to swell after PT.

Tbh thats bot unusual. He tore it in late august. Its only been about 5 months, not even half the scheduled recovery time for acl reconstruction. Not every player is a freak like Adrian Peterson who tears it week 17 and then is ready to go 9 months later for the season opener and busts out a 2k season.

Lee will be limited in camp and on a snao count rhe firat few weeks of the season as is the norm. By week 5/october hell be out there torching defenses on crossing routes and droppimg catchable passes again.

Worked in ortho for 4 years, total joints, sports med, and trauma.   Know idea if he was coming from rehab/ PT.  It was swelled up like one of those grey ticks.*
He was still in a full knee immobilizer.

*Sorry, just re-watched Predator and Jesse Ventura's tick line made me laugh.