Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Here Are 21 Fake Hate Crime Hoaxes Promoted by the Left Since Trump Took Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here Are 21 Fake Hate Crime Hoaxes Promoted by the Left Since Trump Took Office

Liberal actor Jussie Smollett is accused of staging a racist and anti-gay attack on himself, which Smollett blamed on supporters of President Donald Trump.

https://www.westernjournal.com/list-hoax...s7Z5bP5oZA
They wouldn't have done it if Trump wasn't President so it's totally on him.
Placed in two different threads, but germane to both...

[Image: Trump%20-%20its%20his%20fault%2001.jpg]
Lefties will do anything and everything that they can to push the stereotype of conservatives being "angry white older men".  The fact of the matter is almost every conservative person that I know is not "racist" or "homophobic" nor would they physically attack someone because they don't agree with their politics.  It's the left that is trying to bring back organizations like the KKK while excusing the actions of organizations such as The Black Panthers.  It's the left that puts people into categories (black, white, asian, gay, bi-sexual, etc.).  It's the left that pushes to remove patriotism and religion from our way of life.  I could go on, but it's rather clear.
(02-20-2019, 04:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Lefties will do anything and everything that they can to push the stereotype of conservatives being "angry white older men".  The fact of the matter is almost every conservative person that I know is not "racist" or "homophobic" nor would they physically attack someone because they don't agree with their politics.  It's the left that is trying to bring back organizations like the KKK while excusing the actions of organizations such as The Black Panthers.  It's the left that puts people into categories (black, white, asian, gay, bi-sexual, etc.).  It's the left that pushes to remove patriotism and religion from our way of life.  I could go on, but it's rather clear.

I may be way off on this, but recently I had seen some claim a hand gesture that looks like a finger and a thumb in a circle as being a white power sign. I had never seen that before, or understood where it came from, or any history (if there is some) for that matter. When I see that being called out in the news, I wonder why they haven't brought up the single fist held up in the air as a black power sign (which I thought was the meaning from way back when). It's not something that I am offended by, but in general I don't get the whole thing. If that one sign is a white power sign, I do understand it could be offensive for others. Don't really care much about either one myself.

Did you know anyone in Germany with only one arm isn't allowed to ride a roller-coaster?
This country is being taken over by the far left as well as the far right.  We're becoming more divided than ever and it will eventually end up in a civil war.  Once the far left comes after guns and wealth (which is happening) all bets are off.  Who's going to win that fight?  Far left "man bun" guys or far right AR-15 owners that still "identify" as males?

It's gotten ridiculous the way that what was once "normal" values are going.  Behavior and lifestyle that was once "taboo" is now the "norm" and acceptable.
(02-20-2019, 06:48 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]This country is being taken over by the far left as well as the far right.  We're becoming more divided than ever and it will eventually end up in a civil war.  Once the far left comes after guns and wealth (which is happening) all bets are off.  Who's going to win that fight?  Far left "man bun" guys or far right AR-15 owners that still "identify" as males?

It's gotten ridiculous the way that what was once "normal" values are going.  Behavior and lifestyle that was once "taboo" is now the "norm" and acceptable.

I don't think it will be that dramatic/traumatic, it will happen so slowly it will become the norm. Sure, some [BLEEP] are going to do what they think they have to do, but the other 99% of the population will succumb ... albeit quite grudgingly.
(02-20-2019, 08:10 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2019, 06:48 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]This country is being taken over by the far left as well as the far right.  We're becoming more divided than ever and it will eventually end up in a civil war.  Once the far left comes after guns and wealth (which is happening) all bets are off.  Who's going to win that fight?  Far left "man bun" guys or far right AR-15 owners that still "identify" as males?

I don't think it will be that dramatic/traumatic, it will happen so slowly it will become the norm. Sure, some [BLEEP] are going to do what they think they have to do, but the other 99% of the population will succumb ... albeit quite grudgingly.

Nah, they won't even look up from their i-Phones long enough to realize it is happening until it is too late.