Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Coast Guard Lieutenant Compiled Hit List of Lawmakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feds: Coast Guard Lieutenant Compiled Hit List of Lawmakers

A Coast Guard lieutenant who was arrested last week is a “domestic terrorist” who drafted an email discussing biological attacks and had what appeared to be a hit list that included prominent Democrats and media figures, prosecutors said in court papers.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-feds-c...42PiuqA7lY
But the loonies are all lefties, right?
(02-21-2019, 03:47 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]But the loonies are all lefties, right?

The difference is, we expose and denounce ours on the right
Doesn't matter left or right. It's the political divide that our government feeds on and this situation is the result. Push will come to shove as long as this path continues.
(02-21-2019, 03:47 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]But the loonies are all lefties, right?

No but the right does not celebrate them.  And before anyone chimes in Trump, I beat you to it.
If true he should be shot.
Sounds like a Class 4 thought crime. Was there an actual crime committed? Most gun guys thought the "arsenal" was rather pathetic. Was he going to rid the world of pheasants ans chipmunks? And what's with the "draft" emails and "draft" letters? Doesn't that mean they were never sent?
(02-21-2019, 04:02 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]

No but the right does not celebrate them.  And before anyone chimes in Trump, I beat you to it.

Who celebrates the loonies on the left? Do the loonies on the left amass arsenals and threaten political enemies, or mail pipe bombs?

Trump doesn't celebrate them, but he does inspire them.
(02-23-2019, 11:03 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2019, 04:02 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]No but the right does not celebrate them.  And before anyone chimes in Trump, I beat you to it.

Who celebrates the loonies on the left? Do the loonies on the left amass arsenals and threaten political enemies, or mail pipe bombs?

Just like Obama inspires (he's still doing it) them on both sides?
(02-23-2019, 11:03 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2019, 04:02 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]No but the right does not celebrate them.  And before anyone chimes in Trump, I beat you to it.

Celebrates was too strong but excuses them to be sure.  

Should I compile a list of the crimes committed by the extremest on the left?  
Designating loonies to a single category ... lol