Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars 25th Silver Anniversary Logo (1995-2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans. Smile   Any news or announcement if the Jaguars will reveal their team logo commementing their 25th anniversary in the NFL for their upcoming 2019  season?  I probably figure both the players might wear such a logo on their jerseys, and  team merchandise on their 25th  silver anniversary year could also be available for Jaguars fans.   Wink Cool
No way it happens, but I'd love to see the old leaping jaguar logo incorporated in it. I really wish that, along with our original uniforms would have stuck.
Forget just a logo...Man, a 90's throwback uni for this year would be awesome! Won't happen but a man can dream.
(03-05-2019, 11:26 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Forget just a logo...Man, a 90's  throwback uni for this year would be awesome! Won't happen but a man can dream.

If they came out with these bad boys on I would lose it

[Image: home-unused.png]
They contracted a consulting agency for $150,000 and, after 6 months of intensive design work, this is what they submitted.

[Image: s-l300.jpg]
(03-05-2019, 11:28 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2019, 11:26 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Forget just a logo...Man, a 90's  throwback uni for this year would be awesome! Won't happen but a man can dream.

So would I.  They look like crap.
I like the all black look from the 2002 season or the teal top and white pants from the 90's at home. That's it. That's all they need. The all white look on the road was cool too with just the teal numbers.

(03-05-2019, 11:28 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]

Gross. Those look like they belong in the CFL. No offense to our Canadian folks on here.
You guys are haters lol. I like the ones we never got to use
(03-05-2019, 02:10 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are haters lol. I like the ones we never got to use

That silver is an eye sore man. Sorry. Those are just as ugly as those baby [BLEEP] yellow or pee stain yellow jersey's they had them wearing on TNF. Turrible color scheme. They were giving those things away at one point at the Academy and Wal-Mart.
I like the fact that they got rid of individuality and are just putting Player on the back of the jerseys.
(03-05-2019, 02:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I like the fact that they got rid of individuality and are just putting Player on the back of the jerseys.

No, that's not it at all. It's hinting at our first round pick, Pete Player, DE, North Des Moines Tractor Tech. The pick is a tribute to Gene Smith and the Decade Of Futility, as it's now known.
[Image: Green+Bay+Packers+v+Jacksonville+Jaguars...5qGf2l.jpg]

I really wish they'd do a throwback to these for one game this year. I'm not sure what the throwback rules are anymore but our helmets are finally back to where we could theoretically do it.
(03-06-2019, 02:15 PM)Inziladun Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Green+Bay+Packers+v+Jacksonville+Jaguars...5qGf2l.jpg]

I really wish they'd do a throwback to these for one game this year. I'm not sure what the throwback rules are anymore but our helmets are finally back to where we could theoretically do it.

These were the best uniforms we used IMO. I also liked how in the 90's-early 2000's they would make subtle changes to the stripes and color schemes as well. I still have a white Garrard jersey from 2007 that I haven't replaced yet. Just haven't liked the new uniforms as much. Thinking about picking up a teal Ramsey or Ngakoue one though.
(03-06-2019, 03:01 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2019, 02:15 PM)Inziladun Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Green+Bay+Packers+v+Jacksonville+Jaguars...5qGf2l.jpg]

These were the best uniforms we used IMO. I also liked how in the 90's-early 2000's they would make subtle changes to the stripes and color schemes as well. I still have a white Garrard jersey from 2007 that I haven't replaced yet. Just haven't liked the new uniforms as much. Thinking about picking up a teal Ramsey or Ngakoue one though.

Those were definitely the classics. I don't like those pants with the black jerseys though. Personally like the 2002-2008 run with the all black.
[Image: jags-02-08-allblack-chrislivingston-620x722.jpg]

The new jerseys are alright. I personally like the all teal for our new ones. And liked the Teal tops with black pants on our previous Jerseys, but the helmet, I never liked. I also still hate the new logo.

Overall I think we've had some good jerseys. Our worse being the 2009 run.