Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles drawing trade interest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd be willing to throw in a late round 2020 pick as well. To clear his cap hit would be amazing. But I doubt this happens.
Front office be lying. Nobody calls these days, it's email or text.
Patriots trade a 5th for BB to be TB replacement. Turns him into an elite QB.
The Eagles.

Please let it be the Eagles.
(03-12-2019, 01:55 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: [ -> ]The Eagles. True.

Please let it be the Eagles. True.
If they pull this off and clear his cap hit, whoever started the “our front office stinks” thread must take it down
Can they do what the Broncos did with Keenum's contract?
Bortles is going to the patriots,and he will win the super bowl with the pats.
If you are getting ANY offers that can clear his cap hit, you take it instantly.
[Image: Ham_sandwich.jpg]
I don't believe it. We're not gonna get anything for Bortles.
What if Arizona really is taking Kyler Murray and they need a mobile vet QB to bridge and then back-up?
(03-12-2019, 02:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]What if Arizona really is taking Kyler Murray and they need a mobile vet QB to bridge and then back-up?

I'll believe it when I see it. No point in getting our hopes up for something that is highly unlikely to happen. If we couldn't get anything for Malik Jackson, we're not getting anything for Bortles.
I really think Tampa Bay with Bruce Arians now as their head coach would be an ideal trading partner. Bruce Arians likes big, mobile passers. He coached Big Ben up. He coached Andrew Luck up. He could probably fix a lot of Blake's mechanical issues without trying to box him into being something that he's not.
(03-12-2019, 01:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Patriots trade a 5th for BB to be TB replacement. Turns him into an elite QB.

Now that would be classic #becausejaguars.
(03-12-2019, 02:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I really think Tampa Bay with Bruce Arians now as their head coach would be an ideal trading partner. Bruce Arians likes big, mobile passers. He coached Big Ben up. He coached Andrew Luck up. He could probably fix a lot of Blake's mechanical issues without trying to box him into being something that he's not.

He also likes Blake. When we drafted him Arians said we just got our Franchise QB.
if he succeeds anywhere else. I'm deleting my Jaguars MB account and applying for GM
(03-12-2019, 03:06 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]if he succeeds anywhere else.  I'm deleting my Jaguars MB account and applying for GM

Why don't you do it anyway...
Pages: 1 2 3