Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: pray i find the missing piece.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as you all here know we lost our dog last july.  I have recenttly reliezed somethings. i feel like i lost some of my postive  enegry since loseing our dog.

anyways please pray that i can find that missing piece ,and get that postive enegry back espaillsy for  the Jaguars.
You have my best wishes.
Good Luck Wolfie
(03-20-2019, 05:47 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]as you all here know we lost our dog last july.  I have recenttly reliezed somethings. i feel like i lost some of my postive  enegry since loseing our dog.

anyways please pray that i can find that missing piece ,and get that postive enegry back espaillsy for  the Jaguars.

The missing piece is within you.  It's in your attitude, and the way you approach all the little things in life.  Think of all the great things you can appreciate every day, whether it's the blue sky, green leaves, or the people around you.   Take time as often as possible to tell yourself how lucky you are to be alive.  Think positively about everything, and banish negative thoughts from your head.  It doesn't work instantly.  It takes time.  But it begins right now with you thinking about all the great things in life.  

Right now, look around your room, or wherever you are, find something beautiful or interesting, and take a moment to appreciate it.  

It will work.  It just takes time.