Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clinton Campaign Rolls Back Ad Buy on Weather Channell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She and anybody who supports her are truly the skid marks of society.
Quote:She and anybody who supports her are truly the skid marks of society.

Hmm hypocritical much?

You never once complained about deplorable? Yet just called half of the US skid marks on society?
Quote:Hmm hypocritical much?

You never once complained about deplorable? Yet just called half of the US skid marks on society?

If the shoe fits...
Quote:If the shoe fits...

Your explanation is proof why Hillary is now running away with the race with just a little over a month to go.
Quote:Your explanation is proof why Hillary is now running away with the race with just a little over a month to go.

Its not an explanation, it's simply an observation from the perspective of a human being. Trying to "capitalize" on a natural disaster is the lowest form of scum there is. Add this to everything else she has done, I'm surprised she hasn't dropped straight to hell already.
Quote:Its not an explanation, it's simply an observation from the perspective of a human being. Trying to "capitalize" on a natural disaster is the lowest form of scum there is. Add this to everything else she has done, I'm surprised she hasn't dropped straight to hell already.
Faux outrage.

Trump would be labeled a genius. Who is watching weather channel down here? Most are watching local news.
Quote:Faux outrage.

Trump would be labeled a genius. Who is watching weather channel down here? Most are watching local news.

Every MSM outlet you can think of would be running stories 24/7 about how Trump was a terrible person for abusing a crisis. Guarantee it.
Quote:Every MSM outlet you can think of would be running stories 24/7 about how Trump was a terrible person for abusing a crisis. Guarantee it.

I agree it's bad form. Guess I am to busy to be outraged.