Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shatley Re-signed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...r-shatley/

I’m happy about this move. Solid play when called upon and can play both guard and center positions.
I hope it's a one year deal.
Good depth.
Good signing. I was hoping this would happen. They let him test the market and decided to take Jags offer.
Very good veteran depth.
It's a good move for experienced depth that probably taps out near league minimum.
Glad to have him back. Quality interior depth and gives them a known quantity.
Welp, good.
From jar on a shelf to... slightly older and used jar on shelf
(03-29-2019, 05:58 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: [ -> ]Good depth.

Yes.  When he's gotten playing time, he's gotten decent movement in the running game.

I would still like to see another interior OL or two added in this draft.
Good depth at center, guard not so much. Good to have a solid back up for Linder though

I'm hoping we resign Parnell
Well we know what we have in him.
Seems like a decent guy to have back.
He has been good depth. I like him as a center backup even though he has and can play guard. He plays better in a box rather than having to move around a lot. Anyways, good re-sign.
Wise move
Did we even have another player with Center experience on the roster? If not, this was a necessity.
(03-30-2019, 09:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Did we even have another player with Center experience on the roster? If not, this was a necessity.

Pretty sure Cann had a cup o'coffee at Center.
I think this is real good news, because he is in my opinion a really good backup center, and a decent backup guard.

Now I see you guys already said exactly that.   I concur.
Good. By the time the line had gone completely to Swiss cheese, he's the only player that looked consistently ok while surrounded by the likes of Josh Walker and A.J. Cann.
(03-29-2019, 05:55 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I hope it's a one year deal.

(03-30-2019, 09:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Did we even have another player with Center experience on the roster? If not, this was a necessity.

You happy or not?
Pages: 1 2