Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Letterkenny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone watch this? It's so [BLEEP] good.
(04-05-2019, 03:02 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone watch this? It's so [BLEEP] good.

Someone sent me a clip from this show which demonstrated the three different methods a coach uses to enter the locker room at halftime when the team is down. It was pretty darn funny.
(04-05-2019, 06:30 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2019, 03:02 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone watch this? It's so [BLEEP] good.

Someone sent me a clip from this show which demonstrated the three different methods a coach uses to enter the locker room at halftime when the team is down. It was pretty darn funny.

It's such stupid humor, but its great stupid humor
Thanks,  I just spent the last 45 minutes watching videos.  That’s prettty funny
(04-05-2019, 04:03 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks,  I just spent the last 45 minutes watching videos.  That’s prettty funny

The series itself is on Hulu
(04-06-2019, 02:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2019, 04:03 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks,  I just spent the last 45 minutes watching videos.  That’s prettty funny

The series itself is on Hulu

I was contemplating on doing a free trial to watch it.  But I think I’ve already done that with Hulu in the past.  That, and I have a 4 yr old.  Wouldn’t have a whole lot of time to watch with her not being around.   It’s funny, but the language is off the charts.
(04-06-2019, 06:04 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2019, 02:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]The series itself is on Hulu

I was contemplating on doing a free trial to watch it.  But I think I’ve already done that with Hulu in the past.  That, and I have a 4 yr old.  Wouldn’t have a whole lot of time to watch with her not being around.   It’s funny, but the language is off the charts.

True about the language lol

Hulu only usues email as it's free trial tracking btw, so new email=new trial.
(04-06-2019, 10:46 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2019, 06:04 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I was contemplating on doing a free trial to watch it.  But I think I’ve already done that with Hulu in the past.  That, and I have a 4 yr old.  Wouldn’t have a whole lot of time to watch with her not being around.   It’s funny, but the language is off the charts.

True about the language lol

Hulu only usues email as it's free trial tracking btw, so new email=new trial.

Ahh.... good to know.  I might just do that then.  

I like the quick fast past wit.  Intelligently stupid.  You really got to be listening to catch all that’s being said.  The main character reminds me of a Daniel Tosh with a pinch of Napoleon Dynamite.  Of the YouTube stuff that I was able to watch, Waynes (I think that’s his name) interactions with the hockey players are pretty humorous.
Did the free trial again. Watched all the seasons (only like 40 half hour shows) but don’t regret a bit of it. AWESOME.
Thanks for costing me 5.99 to reactivate my Hulu account
Is that meant in a good or bad way? Did you like it?