Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Two Underage Girls Got Drunk At The Bar..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two Underage Girls Got Drunk At The Bar And Embarrassed Themselves. Now They’re Suing The Bar

Two underage girls who got drunk in a bar and did a variety of embarrassing things, such as stripping down and performing sex acts on the dance floor are now suing the bar after video taken of the incident went viral last year. DailyMailTV reports that they’re suing the establishment for “serving them liquor and possibly drugs while they were underage.”

https://awm.com/two-underage-girls-got-d...XjIEynNEkc
Where's the video? I wanna see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-05-2019, 01:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the video? I wanna see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fairly tame
Quote:This was totally out of character for both of us. We were drugged, that’s all there is to it. There’s no way we would’ve done this with just liquor. I’ve been black-out drunk plenty of times in the past, and that’s not how I behave — I can’t even walk. But the fact we were this energetic and apparently happy on the video just doesn’t look right.

There's so much wrong here...
(04-09-2019, 12:29 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:This was totally out of character for both of us. We were drugged, that’s all there is to it. There’s no way we would’ve done this with just liquor. I’ve been black-out drunk plenty of times in the past, and that’s not how I behave — I can’t even walk. But the fact we were this energetic and apparently happy on the video just doesn’t look right.

There's so much wrong here...

I agree.  It's time for not only teens but everybody in general to be held accountable for the choices that they make.

Underage teen girl says that she's been "black-out drunk plenty of times" is a HUGE red flag.  I'm sure her parent(s) is/are pleased.